*Chapter Nine*

Tyler

I look at the bathroom door again to make sure it's still closed. Then I check the message on my phone.

Lisa: You guys will get here tomorrow, right?

Me: Yes. I had my last concert here in Germany last night, but we're off today. We'll leave in the morning for London.

Lisa: Awesome. Can't wait to see you. We're still on for tomorrow night then?

Me: Yes. Please don't tell me you can't make it?

Lisa: Oh no. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't wait.

"Who are you texting with?" Anna is walking toward me in nothing but a towel, and I have to swallow loudly. I scramble to put my phone away before I get another message.

"Huh?" My eyes travel up and down her body, taking in every inch of her it.

Anna laughs, stopping right in front of me. "I was asking who you were texting with. You had a huge smile on your face."

"Oh that." I try to come up with something that doesn't sound like a lame excuse, but come up short. "That was just Bill. He made a joke."

Anna looks surprised. "Bill made a joke? Interesting."

Shoot. Everyone knows that Bill isn't funny at all. "Well, it wasn't really a joke. It was just more of my brain thinking something was funny when it wasn't I guess."

She looks at me suspiciously, and I can't really blame her. The odd answer I just gave her doesn't make any sense to me either.

"Come here." I tell her, wondering if a distraction might work.

I pull her down onto my lap and she giggles, leaning into me. Her hair is still wet, and she smells like a tropical island.

"You smell so good." I whisper into her ear, biting her earlobe softly.

"Tell that the hotel manager." Anna says. "I love it too."

She nestles closer into my arms, putting her head on my shoulder. One of her hands comes up to my face, slowly caressing my cheek and stubbled jaw.

"Are you still planning to go shopping with Marlene today?" I'm starting to slowly trace invisible patterns up and down her arm. Her skin is so soft, and I love the feel of it.

"Yes." She nods into my neck. "She'll actually be here soon, so I better get ready."

"No." I groan in disappointment. "I'm sure she'll understand if you'll be late, or maybe if you can't go at all." My hand slowly moves up her naked leg, and I know I'm playing dirty.

Anna knows it too, slapping my hand away. "Stop it, Tyler. This is our last day today here, and I want to buy a few souvenirs at least. I'd also like to take a few more pictures if possible."

I sigh in defeat. "Okay, okay." I look around our hotel suite swiftly, my eyebrows shooting up in surprise. "Are you all packed already?"

"Are you kidding me?" She suddenly sits up, giving me an amused smile. "We're flying to London tomorrow. To London, Tyler. Of course I'm already packed. You know exactly how much I've been looking forward to going there."

"I know. Stupid question."

Her smile falls suddenly, and she frowns at me. "Are you not excited to go to London?"

"What? Me? Of course I am. I actually can't wait to finally get there. Seems like I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time."

I am actually counting down the hours and minutes until I get to see Lisa tomorrow night, but of course I won't be sharing that piece of information with Anna.

*****

We're getting closer. We have to start taking bets on what's going to happen! 😉

As always, thanks a bunch for being here! ❤❤❤