; 2

The next morning, you wake up, but Mark is no longer in your room. Your mom knocks on your door and comes in. She is already dressed up for the party.

"Y/N! Wake up! Today will be so fun! Hurry and get dressed already!" your mom yells.

"Okay! No need to yell, Mom!" you laugh.

"Sorry! I was just excited," she says.

You put on a peach skirt and a simple white top. You look at yourself in the mirror thinking about Mark. You wonder what he is wearing.Hopefully we match. you think as you laugh to yourself.

Your parents drive you to the mall as you listen to some KPOP. You smile to yourself, because Mark has always loved music, even though he didn't really have any talent. You've always thought of him as a KPOP star, even though he'll never become one.

Finally, you and your parents arrive at the mall. Outside the mall, you see Mark's bike parked, and you park yours right next to his. You take the escalator up to the Chinese restaurant on the third floor.

As you and your parents enter the restaurant, the whole Tuan family is there already. His parents, his brother, and his two older sisters are already sitting down. They see you and they wave with big smiles on their faces. Joey runs to you and gives you a hug as you lightly pat his head. Mark starts to walk up to you, and he is wearing jeans with a plain white shirt. I think I dressed up way too fancy,you think as he walks towards you.

"What's up, Idiot?" he asks you with a smirk.

"Nothing much, Idiot," you reply.

You and Mark don't eat too much food, because you will ride your bikes. You have already planned what you guys will be doing today, so everything is going fine.

"Mom! Dad! Y/N and I are going to the park real quick!" Mark says across the table to his parents.

Your mom decides to watch you two as you go to the park. The rest of the family members will just follow after they finish eating.

You and Mark grab your bikes and race to the park. Of course, he wins. You've never been good at riding bikes. In fact, Mark was actually the one who taught you how to ride a bike. Mark brought his basketball with him, so you dribble it.

"Ah, Y/N! Since when did you get so bad at playing basketball?" Mark playfully asks you.

"Wow! At least I'm trying!" you reply, threatening to throw the basketball at him.

The rest of the family members come to watch you two from a distance. Joey runs to you, asking if he could play. Of course, you say yes. You dribble the ball and pass it to Joey.

He has always been a great basketball player, just like Mark. While he dribbles, Mark decides to take over and watch him. You sit at one of the tables to relax and close your eyes.

After about five minutes, you hear Mark screaming Joey's name. Apparently, the ball rolled to the middle of the street, and Joey ran to get it. He did not know that there was a car coming. Mark pulls him back, but Joey was strong enough to push his brother's arms away. He runs to the middle of the street and Mark tries to get him.

The one thing that you're better at than Mark, is running. You run as fast as you can as you carry Joey and grab the basketball. The car was so fast so you push Joey away and Mark immediately grabs him.

"Y/N! GET OUT OF THERE!" Mark screams.

But, it was too late. The car didn't see you, so it hit you. All you can remember is the sound of the ambulance and Mark mouthing the words, "I love you" to you in the ambulance car.