The President

Now,as you know they went to talk to the president. Now at that point we didn't know this. There was a huge secrecy. They let them meet the president but they still didn't share this with the public. Later we found out after the presentation, and we didn't have any time to think about how one minute they were treated like prisoners, and the next one they got this huge rights and they became famous, they started to go public, TVs, talk shows, university conferences...

That meeting with president changed everything. But we had no idea what they talked about, until a few years ago, a voice record leaked on in the internet, and it went viral. Then we understood their big plan. Now if this was a movie, I would put this record in the very end of the movie but since it is a book of research, I am just gonna put it here for you to understand better. But remember at that point nobody knew this, we found this just 2 years ago, after you know, what happened, happened.

Some of the record is broken or missing, there are a few parts of conversations, alright I'll just start.

President

"Is everything clear?"

Saey

"You want us to be..."

Fuska

"World leaders?"

President

"Right now you have the potential power to make everyone believe whatever you want. After you prove you came from the future..."

Gleb

"Past."

President

"Past/Future doesn't matter. You will control them. They are going to believe everything you say. Nobody has this kind of power. If you really convince them, if you reach that point where there is no return... no questioning, They will believe everything you say.You are going to be the leader in "THE NEW WORLD."

Fuska

"Which means you are going to be the leader in the new world."

President

"You control the world, I'll control you."

Saey

"Who is going to control you?"

President

"What is it that you want? What do you want to achieve? You want everyone to know you, know your story right? You want to change this corrupt world. Well, this is the way."

Saey

"We need to discuss this."

President

"Fair enough. There is a room at the end of that hall, waiting for you. It's completely safe, you can talk in there, but remember... Our word is going to be the last word there is. Everyone is going to accept...

That's it. That's all there is. It's more than enough right? Now you know the mutualistic relationship between the president and the survivors. If only we knew at that point. None of this would happen.

Now, we don't know what they discussed in that safe room but as you can probably guess, Following the events, they probably accepted president's offer.