; 6

"Jr.! Stop acting like that!" Youngjae yells. Jr. is pacing back and forth in his room. He is jealous, because he thinks that you like Myungsoo.

"She can't like him! I haven't even confessed to her yet!" he shouts with his hands on his hips. Jr. fell in love with you the first time he saw you, and he's willing to get you.

"Calm down! He clearly said the word 'best friend'. Even if he likes her, I bet you she doesn't like him back," Jackson says, making sure that Jr. understands.

Mark just sits there ignoring everything that is going on. He is staring deeply into blank space, thinking about something.

Jackson waves his hand in front of Mark and says, "Mark! I have an idea! Since it's nighttime already, how about we go to the bar downstairs?"

All of the members nod their heads, waiting for his answer. He nods without making eye contact with anyone, and follows them down to the bar.

Mark is the type of person who doesn't like to drink. No matter how depressed he was, he really didn't want to drink. His members drank occasionally, only if they were at a fancy hotel like this one. To the members' surprise, Mark orders so many drinks, and he drinks as much as he can. All they can do is stare at him, wondering what made him change. After so many drinks, he decides to escape the bar and takes the elevator up to the roof. You are up there as well, and when you see him, you want to yell at him again. But he wasn't in his normal self. He keeps on running around and laughing on the roof.

Ugh! He's drunk! you think, giving him a disgusted look.

"Oh hi! I need someone to talk to! Mind if you talk to me?" he asks while collapsing on you.

You push him off and you drag him to one of the benches. You sit next to him.

"Why are you like this, Mark? You're a celebrity! You're mean and you drink? Wow!" you exclaim.

"Let me tell you why I'm like this. It all has to do with my past okay?" he says, as he falls asleep.

"Mark! Wake up!" you yell. You wait for about thirty minutes, and then he finally wakes up, feeling a lot less drunk. He was still a little bit dizzy, though.

"You're awake now? Okay let's get going then," you say, but he holds your hand.

"Let me tell you the story about what really happened," he says.

"Why? You hate me!" you yell.

"Yes, I hate you very much, but sometimes I need to tell people this story over and over again before I blow up and break inside," he says while looking at the tall buildings. You nod, waiting for him to tell you. This was what you've been curious about.

"When I was two, I met this amazing girl, and she was my best friend. She understood me, she played with me, and she cared about me. Our families were so close, and you can call her my sister if you want. When we turned thirteen, we became a couple, and you don't even know how much I loved her. She loved me the same way, but I always insisted that I loved her more. I loved her that much. One day, we went to the park with our families, and my little brother Joey crossed the street to get the basketball we were playing with. I tried to save him, but she was faster. She saved him, and she got hit. The doctor said that when she wakes up, she wouldn't be able to remember anything. So, her parents decided to move somewhere else to avoid me. They wanted her to start and begin a new life, without us, so that she wouldn't get traumatized," Mark says, with so much pain in his eyes. He starts to cry as he says, "I just want to see her again. I want to hug her and hold her in my arms again. I just don't know where she is, and here I am, nine years later, still loving her."

You're speechless, and you just sit there watching him cry. Even though you know that he won't like it, you hug him. You want to comfort him and you want to find that girl, but you know you can't do anything about it. All you can do is hug him and say, "I'm sorry" as many times as you can. While you hug him, you feel a sense of familiarity. You feel like you've already hugged him before, and you want to hug him tighter.

"For a second there, you actually felt like her," he laughs.

"I know you miss her, but don't confuse your enemy with the person you love, Mark Tuan" you reply.

"Shut up! Why am I even here with you?" he gives you a disgusted look and takes the elevator down to his room. You smirk as you watch him, and as you look at him, you feel happy. Your heart beats faster, and you can feel it soften as you think of him.

Y/N, can you just stop? You can't have feelings for him! This is all sympathy because you feel bad! you think.