; 5

//Back to the hotel//

You pace back and forth in your room, thinking about what just happened. Even though Mark was so mean to you, you can't stop thinking about him. His eyes, his body, everything. You can't forget him. You try to remind yourself that he was so mean, but you still feel something different towards him. You can't seem to forget him, and in a way, you wanted to see him again. Ugh! Y/N! Stop it! Yes he may be the most handsome person ever, but he has the worst personality! Stop thinking about him! you tell yourself. You continue to pace until someone knocks on your door.

"Come in!" you say, calming yourself down. It's your mom. "Mom! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the office?"

"Yes, but I decided to check on you. How are you?" she asks.

"I'm fine, but you know that KPOP group, GOT7? They're here. There's this one member that's so rude and mean though," you say.

"Who?"

"The most handsome one, Mark. Mark Tuan," you reply, clenching your fists. Your mom gives you a worried look. You ask, "Mom, what's wrong?"

"Huh? Nothing sweetie. I just don't want you to get too close to him," she quickly replies.

"I know, it's just that I have to deal with him for a whole week," you say with a sigh. "Have you ever met him, Mom?"

"Me? Mark? No! I've just seen his music videos from you and Yu Ra that's all," she replies with a nervous laugh.

"So, you know Jackson? The guy who always wears a snapback?" you ask.

Your mom slowly nods, "What about him?"

"He said Mark is like that because of his 'rough past'. I wonder what that is," you say staring at your mom, who is already avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know sweetie. I don't know anything about that group! Love you, bye!" she quickly says and runs out of your room.

She's acting so weird, you think.

Right after that, you hear another knock on your door. You groan as you walk to open it.

"Mom! You need to stay with Dad at the offi-" you say as you are cut off by the surprise of seeing who the person was. It was Mark.

"What do you want?" you yell, ready to fight him.

"I need room service. Hurry!" he orders.

"You think I'll do that for you? Why do you even have a room? Go sleep in the parking lot by yourself!" you reply without hesitation.

"Get. Me. Room. Service. Now," he says, clenching his teeth.

"Go get it yourself!" you yell as you slam the door.

He continues to knock on your door while saying, "Hey! Hey! How dare you!" You smirk as you walk to your bed. You plop yourself on the end of the bed, and you hear another knock. It wasn't the same knock as Mark. It was gentler. You open it and you see that it's Jr.

"Jr.! What's up?" you ask with a big smile.

"Nothing. I just followed Mark up here. Did he bother you again?" he kindly asks.

"Uh, well, he was exactly like he was at the pool. That's okay though!" you exclaim.

He smiles, takes your hand, and says," Well if he bothers you again, you have to tell me, okay?" As he walks away, he winks at you. That wink makes you feel all weird inside.

The GOT7 boys have been there for about a week now. You decide to go to the lobby, and you see GOT7 there. They are all talking and laughing on the couch while Mark is sitting down in a separate chair, looking like he wanted to kill someone. You don't want Mark to see you, but you hear a voice that makes him stare at you. Hard.

"Y/N!" a voice says. You turn and see that it's Kim Myungsoo. He is also known as "L" in the famous KPOP group, Infinite. You see a crowd of fans outside the hotel being blocked by security guards. He was your guy best friend, and he also likes you a lot.

"Myungsoo Oppa! I missed you so much!" you run to him and give him a hug. GOT7 crowds around you two, staring at him.

"Hey! GOT7! What's up guys?" he asks giving them each a high-five.

"We're good!" they all say, smiling. To your surprise, Mark was smiling, too. You forgot that they were friends, because they're in the same industry.

"So, you know Y/N?" Jackson asks.

Myungsoo laughs and says, "I've known her ever since her dad opened up his company! I'm her best friend, but I want to be more than that, of course. Oh and Mark! How are you doing? Still being a jerk?
Mark's smile fades. He clenches his fists and says, "Take that back right now!"

"I was just joking! Chill, bro!" Myungsoo laughs, but you know he really meant what he said. He wraps his arm around you and walks away.