; 7

A week later, you wake up in your room, and you see a note on the table next to your bed. It reads, "Hey, Y/N! Good Morning! After you get dressed, meet me in the courtyard behind the hotel. Don't be late okay? -Myungsoo." You laugh and quickly get dressed. You guess that he probably has breakfast for you out there, and you are right. He holds a bouquet of flowers, and he pulls out a chair for you to sit down.

"Wow, what's all this for?" you ask.

"This is for you! Breakfast!" he replies with his eye smile.

"Thanks oppa! I really needed something like this," you say with a sigh.

"Why? Did something happen?" he asks, concerned.

"No! I'm just stressed out, because I'm all alone here at the hotel you know," you say, feeling a bit nervous.

"Well, you have Yu Ra and me!" he says, patting your shoulder.

You eat the breakfast that he prepared: crepes, fruit, and orange juice. While you two eat, you see Jr. standing at the doorway of the courtyard, watching. You feel like he's mad, but you don't even know why.

"Excuse me for a second," you say to Myungsoo. He nods and continues to eat. You walk up to Jr. and he tries to walk away. You grab his wrist and look at him. He tries to avoid eye contact.

"What's wrong? Why are you watching us?" you ask, giving him a serious look.

"I...um...just wanted to see where you were!" he stammers, still trying not to make eye contact.

"Look at me, Park Jinyoung," He's surprised, because you just called him by his full name. He looks at you, and you wait for an answer.

"Fine, I'll tell you! Yes, it's been a week, but I like you okay?" he says, looking deep into your eyes. "I hate seeing you with him! He likes you, and I don't trust him." You look at him, shocked. You don't expect someone like Jr. to fall in love with you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. Myungsoo and I are just friends. Don't worry," you calmly say, patting his shoulder.

"Do you like me?" he asks, looking away as if he was embarrassed to ask such a question.

"I don't really know you, so I'll have to say no," you say, trying to be as careful as possible. You see that he's hurt, and he's trying to hold back tears.He really does like me, you think. He nods and slowly walks away, looking down. You feel so bad inside and Myungsoo puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Something came up in our company. I'll be back tonight or tomorrow okay?" he says. You nod your head and give him a smile. Just as you watch him walk away, you see Mark. He has his normal "serious" face on, and he's wearing jeans with a black tank top. You want to approach him, but Jr. quickly runs to him and whispers something. Mark looks at you and laughs. You start to feel strange, because Mark wasn't the Mark you saw last night. He was back to normal, and you think that he probably did that last night because he was drunk. You turn around to go back up to your room when you feel a hand on your shoulder. It's Mark's hand, and he's not smiling. You yank your shoulder and you give him a dirty look.

"What?" you ask.

"Did you just reject a GOT7 member? You really have enough guts to do that? Wait till all of our fans start to bash you!" Mark yells, making you angry.

"Well, I'm sorry! It's just that I really don't like him! I barely know any of you guys! And what happened to what we talked about last night?" you yell back, making him confused.

"What happened last night?" he asks, trying to whisper.

"Stop pretending like you don't know, Mark!" you shout and walk away, leaving him standing in the middle of the lobby, confused.

Was he really that drunk to not remember that? you think, before crashing into a girl. The girl was absolutely flawless. Of course she's flawless. You immediately recognize her. She's Suzy from the KPOP group, Miss A. Miss A was in JYP, which was GOT7's company. You met her once in the past, and you believe that she is the meanest girl alive. She is madly in love with Mark, which you don't get, and she was mean for no reason. (Probably because Mark doesn't like her)

"Watch where you're going!" she yells, stomping her high heels on the ground. "Oh. My. Gosh. Y/N? You're here? Ugh this is going to be the worst summer ever!"

"Yeah whatever. I don't care anymore, Suzy," you say, looking at Mark who's still standing there.

"I'm here for my Mark!" she squeaks.

"YOUR Mark? Wow, getting a little ahead of yourself don't you think?" you say without caring if she gets mad.

"Shut up! Oh hi Mark!" she says, waving to Mark. You see that he looks at her and sighs. He really doesn't want to see her. She runs up to him and immediately gives him a hug. As Mark looks at you, he hugs her tighter, looking like he wants to make you jealous. You shake your head and you take the elevator back up to your room.