; 11

The next morning you wake up, and it's 9:30am already. Your eyes widen as you realize that you don't have enough time to eat breakfast and get ready. You go to your closet and you wear a light purple dress with a light green belt. You rush down the elevator and you make it to the courtyard. Mark is there with a table, and he's holding a bouquet of pink, red, and white roses. He approaches you and smiles.

"You're late. It's 10:03," he says.

"Only 3 minutes! Come on!" you say, breathing heavily from running. He hands you the flowers and pulls out a chair for you to sit down in. As you calm yourself down, you feel uncomfortable looking at him. Your dream last night was like a collection of stories, but they were your memories. You remember everything now, and you feel so guilty, because you can't tell him.

"Sorry about yesterday," you say, still trying not to make eye contact.

"It's okay. I'm really sorry as well. I know I shouldn't have talked to you. I knew you felt bad about your Dad," he says, smiling.

"So, that's really sweet of you wanting to celebrate my birthday with me," you say.

"Idiot. I'm not here to celebrate your birthday!" he yells.

"Then what was the present for?" you ask, raising an eyebrow.

"That was just an act of kindness. We're really here, because we're celebrating her birthday," he explains.

"Whose birthday?" you ask, acting like you don't know. He glares at you giving you a signal that it's the girl he told you about.

"Oh...I see. That's cool," you say, trying not to look nervous.

"I miss her a lot," he says while looking down. "I never told you this, but you have the same eyes as her. They always looked like they told a story."

You freeze and you look down.

"R...Really? That's nice," you reply. You heart is beating so fast that you feel like Mark could hear it from his seat.

"Are you okay?" he asks, putting his hand on your forehead.

"I'm fine!" you yell, grabbing his wrist.

"What is up with you? You've been so sensitive lately!" he exclaims. Just as you're about to answer, Yu Ra runs from the lobby to you.

"Y/N! I need to tell you something!" she yells.

"Not here, Yu Ra," you say, looking at Mark.

"It's okay," Mark says. "If you have to say anything, say it here," She looks at you with a guilty look on her face.

"Well, it's Suzy. I overheard her talking on the phone with someone, " she half whispers. You raise an eyebrow, and Mark squints his eyes.

"What did she say?" you and Mark ask in unison.

"Um...well...she said that she has a plan to ruin your company," she says.

"What? What's the plan?" you yell. Mark is trying to calm you down.

"I don't know, but she's determined. She really wants Mark. That's the reason why," she firmly says. Mark gives you a deep stare, but you know he's shocked.

"You can go now," you tell Yu Ra.

"What? After I made the effort to tell you that?" she asks, disappointed in you.

"No, I just need to solve this on my own," you assure her. She smiles and skips back inside the hotel.

Mark grabs your wrist. He's worried for you and he wants to help.