; 14

You close your phone and quickly fall asleep after that, and you have a dream about something bad happening to Mark, but you just ignore it because you know that it is just a dream. After about two weeks, you find out that your parents announced to all of the staff in the hotel about who you really are. You run downstairs to the lobby, and after you mom finishes talking, you pull her.

"Mom! What's this all about? Why are you telling them about it?" you ask.

"Sweetie, they took it seriously. It's fine! Plus, it doesn't really make a difference," she replies, giving you a sweet smile.

You look over at Yura. She has the most confused face ever and you walk up to her.

"Hey. Listen. I'm sorry about this. I couldn't really tell you right away. Please understand," you say, trying to comfort her.

"Y/N, shouldn't I be the one to say sorry? You're the one who has been through all of this. I'm not mad at you at all!" she smiles and gives you a hug.

She stops smiling and says to you, "Oh and one more thing. Myungsoo told me to tell you to come to his company. He wants to talk to you."

"About what?" you ask.

"I don't know. He didn't say. Maybe about this," she replies, smiling again. You nod and get dressed in your room. You get in your car and drive to Woollim Entertainment, which was about a half an hour drive away. I wonder why Myungsoo wants me to meet him at his company? you think. When you arrived in front of the company, the security guard stops you.

"Um, Kim Myungsoo of Infinite told me to come here?" you worriedly ask.

"I don't know. We weren't expecting any visitors today," he says.

Just as you are about to answer, Myungsoo comes out of the door and bows to the guard.

"I'll be taking her in now. Thanks!" he smiles. He grabs your hand and leads you to one of the practice rooms. You both sit down on the couch.

"Are you still mad at me for what happened a couple weeks ago?" he asks.

"I'm not mad, I'm just upset. Why would you do that to an innocent guy like Mark?" you ask.

"He's not innocent! He was forcing you to kiss him!" he exclaims.

You take a deep breath and say, "Like I said last night, don't just judge. He didn't kiss me by force. Anyways, why did you call me?"

"Tell me the truth, Y/N. Now," he insists.

"What truth?" you ask.

"I know there's something going on. It's some personal problem about you. Tell me," he replies with a serious face.

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore," you quietly say.

"We're best friends! Why can't you tell me this like you would tell me things like before?!" he yells.

"I-I don't know, Myungsoo oppa," you stutter.

"Please. I'm begging you," he sweetly says. You fall for the trap and decide to tell him.

"So, when I first came to Korea, I was thirteen years old, and I came from LA," you say.

"For treatment right?" he asks.
"No, I lived there all my life. I got into an accident when I was thirteen, and I lost my memory because of that. So, my parents decided to move to Korea so that I would forget about everything because it would traumatize me if I regained my memory," you say.

"Oh my goodness," he says, covering his mouth.

"But besides that, my family was friends with another family, and they had four children, and I met the middle child when I was two. Ever since we were two and until I got into the accident, we were best friends, and then we became lovers. His name was Mark," you continue.