; 16

Just as you're about to reach the hospital exit, you bump into Junior. You try to avoid him and try not to make eye contact, but he grabs your wrist and looks into your eyes.

"Y'N, I'm sorry about earlier. I have a favor to ask of you," he tells you.

"I forgive you and what's that favor?" you ask, trying not to cry about what Mrs. Tuan just told you earlier.

"Will you go back with me to Jinhae? My hometown? It's GOT7's break and my younger sister is really sick. My oldest sister is in America, so I was hoping that she would have an unnie of her own for now. She has a heart problem, and we're trying to make her happy. Please?" he tells you, begging you with a sincere tone. Oh no. I feel so bad, you think.

"Okay, but only for a short amount of time. Maybe 2 weeks?" you reply with a sweet smile.

"Yes! 2 weeks is fine! Thank you so much, Y/N!" he replies, jumping up and down. He hugs you tightly and you hug him back. After all, everything was fine between you two now.

You go back to the hotel feeling so exhausted and depressed. Mrs. Tuan's words keep on replaying in your mind, but you think that hopefully this small vacation at Junior's hometown will make you feel a lot better. You didn't even say bye formally to Mark. The next day, you pack your clothes and items, and Junior waits for you at the front of the hotel with his car. He opens the car door for you and you sit down. As he starts to drive, he smiles at you and puts his hand on top of yours.

"Y/N, thank you so much for doing this. My little sister watches you on TV and hopes to visit the hotel someday. She's basically your idol," he tells you.

"It's no problem. I want to help her and she must be cute right?" you ask him, making him smile and nod. Jinhae is about a 5 hour drive away from Seoul so you and him decide to take a couple rest stops. You stop at a gas station after about 2 hours of driving, but you start to feel a bit sick. While Junior pumps the gas, you go out of the car.

"Jinyoung-ah, I'm feeling a bit sick. I'll just go to the bathroom real quick," you tell him.

"Okay. Are you alright?" he asks you with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine!" you tell him as you run to the bathroom. When you reach the bathroom, you immediately throw up in one of the toilets. After about 10 minutes, you feel better, but you can't seem to explain this feeling. You've never felt this before and it worries you. You hear a knock on the women's bathroom.

"Hey, Y/N. Are you okay? You've been in there for quite a while. Do you need help?" you hear Junior ask you with a worried tone.

You walk out of the bathroom and say, "Yes, I'm fine. I just threw up a lot, but I'm sure it's nothing."

He holds your shoulders and says, "No. I'll buy you some medicine."

"No, I can do it myself. Just wait out here," you insist. He nods and let's you go inside the store. In some cities in Korea, they ask you for your symptoms and they give you the medicine, no matter what kind it is, even if it's just a painkiller. You go to the counter and an ahjumma greets you with a big smile.

"How can I help you?" the ajhumma asks, still smiling.

"Uh...well...I just threw up right now and I was wondering if you could give me something for it," you reply, a bit hesitant.

"Fever?"

"No."

"Stomachache or headache?"

"No."

She asks you so many other questions and your answers are always no. Soon enough, she asks you one last question.

"When was your last period?"