Chapter 17: Bloodbath

Harrison realizes the chance he has taken by leaving the bar with the two hot girls. Detective Page had witnessed Harrison with them, and once they turn up missing Harrison knows the police might come looking for him. He doesn't care, though. The chance to fulfill his sexual desires far outweigh the risks involved.

Harrison plows into Shelly, hard and fast. She loves the heat from the friction of their skin. Moaning in ecstasy,

"Uh-uh-uh, uhhhhh!"

Shelly's breathing is becoming more rapid at every pump of Harrison's hips. She can't control her tongue, "Oh yeah, uh, yeah, uh-uh!"

The more she moans, the harder he drives into her. Harrison is in the zone; his only desire is to release his sexual frustrations into her.

Mona sits at the edge of the bed watching her friend get ravished. She rubs herself and moisture lubricates her fingers. She wants in. Crawling across the bed, Mona gets behind Harrison and places her hands on his ass. She pushes him deeper into Shelly with every thrust of his pelvis. Harrison's breathing becomes heavier and faster the closer he gets to climaxing.

The moment he explodes into her, a loud groan fills the room. His muscles continue to pulsate and contract, as the orgasm seems to be never ending. It is everything he was expecting and more.

He hums with pleasure, "Mmmmmmmm!" He thinks, I should have done this years ago.

Harrison reaches to the nightstand and pulls the top drawer open. He grabs two sets of handcuffs he had placed there earlier in the day.

With a devilish smile, he hands a set to Mona, "Cuff her."

Mona smiles back as she takes the steel bracelets and begins to secure Shelly's left wrist to the bed post.

Shelly giggles with excitement, "Oooo, kinky."

Harrison proceeds to cuff her other wrist, then he stands from the bed and looks down at the two sweaty naked women, "You two play, I'll be back." Harrison throws on a robe and exits his bedroom.

Mona tickles and teases her sensitive areas, and goosebumps ripple across Shelly's skin. She squirms, she loves it. Mona bends down and begins to passionately kiss Shelly on her lips. She licks them and sucks them. She sticks her tongue between them and moves it all around in a circular motion. She works her way up to Shelly's naval, swirls her tongue in the cavity, then licks a trail up to Shelly's breasts. Mona pays equal attention to each perky nipple. Shelly tugs at her restraints, wanting desperately to put her hands all over Mona's body.

Suddenly Mona sits up, "I gotta pee." She hops to the floor and rushes to the bathroom.

Shelly is left helplessly cuffed to the bed. She aches for Mona's return, "Hurry back!" Shelly wants her touch, she needs her touch.

Shelly rests, fantasizing about this erotic evening; her eyes are closed. Abby walks in slowly, methodically toward the bed where Shelly lays. Abby stares at her naked body as if it is a sacrificial offering. A sensation rushes throughout Abby's body. The same feeling she had when she killed Lynn Holbrook and Sheila Ducane. Adrenaline.

Shelly senses something, a presence among her. She opens her eyes and sees the bald little girl standing next to her.

Shelly doesn't know what to think, "Hey? Get out of here little girl. Go back to bed."

Abby doesn't flinch, she just stares, emotionless. Shelly continues to tell her to leave...Abby has heard enough. Abby covers her mouth with her hand, Shelly mumbles and struggles and few curse words slip passed Abby's fingers.