13|MISLETOE✔

' all of us get broken in some way, but what really matters is how we get back up and put the pieces together

' all of us get broken in some way, but what really matters is how we get back up and put the pieces together.'
__________

MY ENTIRE world felt as if it was falling apart.

I have been in such a daze when coming to realisation that my twin sister is going to be a human sacrifice.

"Lydia!" The booming voices of Stiles and Scott echos throughout the school, the three of us sharing urgent glances with one another.

I quickly wipe away some tears of frustration, pulling at my hair, almost ripping some of it out.

"We need to find her. We have to find he-" I cut myself off when Scott suddenly places his hands over his ears, groaning, him crouching down on his knees, his teeth scraping against one another.

My eyes widen at the sight, sharing an alarmed look with Stiles, "Scott?"

He doesn't answer, only continuing his actions.

"Scott!" This seems to snap him out, him quickly standing upward, dropping his hands to his sides.

"I- I heard her. I heard Lydia." And without another second, Scott starts dashing off, me and Stiles following suite, trying to keep up with the Werewolf.

"I- I really need to start a-attending gym class." I heave, breathing heavily, trying to keep up with Scott.

Scott, however, disappeared from our sight.

Him being all werewolf-y has its perks seeing as he has super speed whereas Stiles and I, being only human, is anything but fast.

"He went this way." Stiles leads, turning a sharp corner.

A bit further down the hallway, a classroom door is open, the only source of light being the moon shining in throughout the walls of windows.

Growling comes from said room, both Stiles and I dashing toward the classroom, in an urgent attempt to see what occurences are hidden in the room.

However, once we reach the door, I gape at Jennifer Blake standing there.

Lookig evil as hell, might I add.

I skim over to see the Sheriff with his gun raised, Scott, having shifted, laying next to him on the floor, looking hurt.

My eyes then finally meet the green orbs of Lydia, her tied to a chair.

Not even thinking twice, I start moving forward, but Jennifer, who I figured out in the time span of 0.5 seconds must be the Dark Druid, takes notice of my actions, her flying a desk over which slams the door closed, prohibiting Stiles and I from entering.

"Bitch!" I yell, trying to handle, but only knowing it won't budge as there is a freaking school desk blocking the goddamn door.

I push myself up on my toes, peeking through the small window on the door, Stiles doing the same.