"Stay away from her," -Yandere

She was smiling all day long, her smile brought other faces to smile too.

Her eyes were bright as light, her hair dark as midnight. Perfect combination.

She was the definition of perfection.

He watched her from behind a tree, how she laughed with her best friend. He saw how a red head approached her, which made him boil in anger.

"Hi, Marinette," Nathanael smiled.

"Oh, hello Nath," she replied.

"I-I was wondering if you could help me with Biology. Miss Bustier told me you were the best at it," he explained.

Marinette of course accepted, she never let the chance of helping someone slip through her fingers.

Nathanael walked away, probably going home, but when he saw Adrien waving at him, he ran towards his friend.

Adrien showed him the way behind the school, where he smiled at him. "What were you doing with Marinette?"

"I just asked her to help me with Biology,"

"Is that some sort of a way to ask her out?" his voice changed tone so quickly, Nathan didn't even know what happened.

"M-Maybe," he shrugged. "You know I've been having a crush on her for some time now,"

"I would suggest if you stay away from her," the blonde growled and towered the small frame of the red head.

"And if I don't?" he asked, he didn't want to give into fear, which was kind of already spread through his body, but when it came to Marinette, he wouldn't stop.

"Then something bad might happen," Adrien smiled, his attitude changing again in a matter of seconds.

"And what would that be?" he raised an eyebrow, but before he knew the blonde's hand was roughly pressed against his neck and his whole body was slammed into the wall.

"Something like this," Adrien took a knife out of his back pocket and slid it down Nathanael's arm, making him yelp in pain.

"Stay away from her or you will catch hell, because don't think I'm not capable of killing you," he angrily said. "And if you tell anyone about this, you are as good as dead,"

When Adrien let him go, Nath quickly covered his wound with his jacket and ran away from the model.

"Oh well, have a nice day!" Adrien happily yelled behind him.

One down, who knows how many to go.