Chapter7: France

A quick note :
All places and locations are made out of my imagination!
Also I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Don't forget to vote and comment !

**************************************************

The week went by so fast and so tiring if I must say.
My dad was giving me all informations I needed and he said that people there already know their work so it won't be hard to manage.

Also Delilah was giving me lists of shops and restaurant I HAD to visit 'her words'.

And as in for me, I was excited for the change.
It's a big step for me carrier wise.
And maybe, just maybe I'll meet some french man in France and forget about that night with that 'man'.
Dreamers dream.

My flight was as comfortable as a seven hours trip could be.
During which I was reading a book and managed to fall asleep for the remaining four hours.

When I finally arrived I went towards the exit and I found a tall man with black suit holding a white board with  'WELCOME BELLA ' written on it. This must be Delilah's idea.
I smiled to him and offered my hand.
"Salut, I'm Bella"
"Welcome welcome, I'm Josef and I'll be accompanying you during your stay here. This way" he said in his french accent mentioning for me to follow him.

"You must be tired Miss, first I'll take you to the house we prepared for you and get you settled in, then you can decide what you'd like to do "

"It seems to me like you know what you're doing" I smile at him.

As expected I liked the apparentement.
It was exactly how you'd expect a place in Paris would be, sophisticated but simple, beautiful, big windows and the best view to the Eiffel tower. All the nice colors mixed together making the place a piece of art, so of course I loved it.

But what I cared for the most was the bedroom so I sped there.
Oh the bed!
This only means; I'll be struggling to get up every morning.

Because of the six hours time difference I was tired so of course my day consisted of unpacking and sleeping.
But I already made plans to go have dinner out tonight.
So after I placed everything in it's rightful place I changed into something comfortable and grabbed my wallet, phone and keys.

It was now 7:00 pm.
I was lost at this point from wondering around aimlessly.
But I felt good.
I found a pizza place sign on the other side of the road and that's how I decided to have pizza for dinner.

Oh did I mention I spoke a little french?
My high school education finally coming into use.
I got in and a waiter greeted me and guided me to an empty table then handed me a menu.
I sat there with my own self checking out all the dishes names trying to figure out what the ingredients might be.

Actually if you're wondering, it didn't feel weird to be dinning alone as I could spot a few other lonely people in this place.
After deciding on what to order I call for the waiter.

All I can say about the food I had is; France is the place to get pizza!
It was that good.

After finishing up and paying I felt full and tired so I called Joseph to come pick me up as I didn't know where I was or where to go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Fun fact: I was listening to French music while writing this chapter.
I hope you like it 💕