⊲|Chapter:1 'HIGHSCHOOL BULLYING!'|⊳

|🌀|CHAPTER:1|🌀|

✔️(Edited)✔️

Ow! I felt a sharp pain inside my head. As if someone was pounding it with a hammer. My hands went up to hold it, while I tried to open my eyes. I couldn't process anything properly.

When I completely opened my eyes, I couldn't make out the images. Every thing seemed blurry. As soon as my vision cleared and my eyes adjusted to the environment, I saw Rebecca and automatically a smile made its way on my face.

A presence on the my other side reminded me of Josh, my brother. Although we weren't allowed to talk but he always came to me and we played almost every day. Turning my head, I looked at his way and gave him a smile, which he didn't return instead I saw his eyes shining. Shining with tears. It was clear that he was keeping himself from crying.

"Are you crazy Sophie?" He shouted, in his cracked voice, letting the tears in his eyes fall. I saw his lower lip quivering, controlling his sobs.

"Yeah, didn't you know?" I asked him, giggling, trying to cheer him up.

"This isn't funny Sophie! What if you died? What would've I done if you..." He started crying wildly, throwing a pillow at me.

Ummph!

"Shhh! Josh, everything is fine. Look, I'm perfectly fine. Rebecca, tell him!" I tried to calm him down, but he still wasn't looking at my way. "Come here Josh! Please, don't cry......" He grabbed me in a tight hug while letting out a series of uncontrollable sobs.

"H-have you imagined h-how difficult it would be to face the monsters alone? And you were leaving me with them?" He wiped his tears as he pulled away, never leaving his grip on my hands. He was scared, that I'll leave him but I will never. WILLINGLY.

"Yes darling. Your brother has been crying for two days because of you. Why did you do it?" Rebecca asked sitting down near my foot, concern lacing her words.

"I-I don't know! I just felt like doing it. I was just sitting in my room and I don't know what just came over me." Telling that was easy but I couldn't dare to make an eye contact with anyone of them. I felt ashamed.

One minute I was feeling utter sadness due to the fact that I was still alive and not free from the torture that this world is, while the other I felt guilty. Guilty-for being selfish and thinking about myself only. For not finding their love enough for me.

But the sadness overpowered the guilt. I really wanted this to end. I was tired and the reasons to live were zero. Yes, I loved Josh more than anyone but I knew that we will be separated once the monsters know. And as for Rebecca, she will leave me too. Someday or the other. This was the second time that my attempts of ending my life have failed badly.

Why can't I just die?

Disappointment– pure disappointment had clouded me. I felt like I had failed. Once again.

I felt someone wipe my cheeks that now were streams of tears. It was Rebecca. Listening to the snores, I glanced at the eight year old figure sleeping beside me.

"I don't want to live this life Rebecca. I want to die. Why couldn't I just die? Nobody needs me. I have no reason to live. "