The Devil Quotes Scripture

Armani was in the studio look at the ultrasound pictures she had. She didn't hear someone come in.
Cookie said "what are you doing?"
Armani quickly hid the pictures, but didn't know she drop one.
Armani said "nothing, I got a song ready for you."
Cookie said "let me hear it."
Armani got up and went into the booth. Cookie looked and something armani had dropped. She put it in her purse and watched armani sing.

Armani was putting her heart into the song, everytime she wanted to tell Hakeem, that girl always comes around.
Once the song was over, armani wipe the tears from her face.
Cookie said "that was lovely, I like it, how about you come to the family dinner with me tonight at lucious house."
Armani said *I don't to impose ."
Cookie said "you won't, it will be fine."

The night of the dinner, armani arrived with cookie to lucious house.

Lucious said "armani I didn't know you was coming

Lucious said "armani I didn't know you was coming."
Armani said "cookie drag me here."
When they got to the dining room, armani saw hakeem and his new girlfriend, but she paid them no mind.
She next to Andre.
Lucious said "wine?"
Armani and Jamal looked at each other and armani said "I can't, um, I have to go, I'm not feeling well."
She ran out.
Once dinner was over, cookie went by to armani apartment.
Armani opened the door and saw it was cookie.
Cookie got right to the point and threw the ultrasound picture on the table.
Armani said "I wanted to keep it a secret."
Cookie said "who's the father?"
Armani looked at cookie and said "hakeem, but he doesn't know."
Cookie said "how long are you willing to keep this secret,who else know?"
Armani said *only you and Jamal, but please I'm begging you don't tell Hakeem."
Cookie said "of you don't tell him soon, I will."