Chapter 17: Smile

"Olivia, wake up" I herd before opening my eyes. I opened my eyes to see a guy, well who else would be ? As my vision started to focus on who was in the doorway, I realized who it was. "Daniel?!" He nodded and I ran up and hugged him as tight as I could. "I missed you so much" "me too" said pulling away from the hug. "Why did you come?" I asked back into reality, "I just wanna make you smile for me" (get it?😂) he said smiling. I returned a huge smile and hugged him again. Cameron walked in and smiled. I walked up to Cameron and hugged him tight and whispered "thank you" in his ear. He nodded and let me go. I took Daniels hand and dragged him into my room, pushing past Nash I'm the progress.

We got in my room and he asked "tell me everything that happened". I explained everything and he hugged me again. By time I finished the story I was crying. It's okay, everything will be okay, is all he said to me while rubbing my back. Man, I missed Daniel so much, he was my world and still is.

Hayes POV
When I found out that Daniel was coming to surprise Olivia I knew that I never had a chance with her. I liked her since 5th grade. Geo also had a crush on her, I mean, who wouldn't. She is so beautiful and sweet that she puts us boys before her self in every situation. She understands me, she is my best friend. I was jealous when she went out with Blake, I was so happy when Geo punched him. That sounds so mean but it's true. Blake used to be my friend, until he done that to Olivia.

Daniels POV
When Cam called and said that Olivia was sad, I was so happy, I have been trying to find a reason to go see her. I know I haven't been texting her, it's because I don't know what to say. I missed her a lot. I really liked her, I still do but I think she likes Jacob or Hayes. Olivia was so happy to see me and I was too, she is so pretty even with her hair all messed up and mascara running down her face.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait, my phone is out of storage and it won't let me update, I am on my iPad and it doesn't connect to the Internet unless I am by the Internet bar.
Also if there's any mistakes I am sorry. Also sorry for the really short chapter.
COURTNEY CourtneyLee491 YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW 😂😂