Chapter 10.

*Life in the MM*

Kay's POV -
Saturday, April 20th.

"Girl your birthday is in a week, how you finna act?" Nicki asks me, as we lay across my bed watching tv.

"What do you mean?" I ask her, while texting on my phone.

"I mean, what you finna do for it?"

"I don't know." I say still typing on my phone.

"Me & Drake are married." Nicki says out of the blue.

"Yes." I say, STILL texting.

Snatching my phone out my hand, Nicki waves her hand in my face.

"Girl you ain't been doing nothing but texting on your phone since I got hea." She says, Rolling her eyes. "Who is you even texting?" She asks.

"I was just texting a friend." I mumble.

"A friend huh?" She says looking down at the messages. "Is Koby that fine ass nigga you was talking to the other day?"

"Yes."

"Oh shiiiiiitt sis, how long y'all been talking?" She asks me.

Koby & I have been texting and talking on the phone for a couple of days now. I can't really say I like him like relationship wise, but I can say is he is a really nice person to talk to. He's sweet, and he's funny. Nate & I have been texting also, but not as much as Koby & I.

"Only a couple of days." I tell her, taking my phone from her hand.

"Mhm.. but back to what I was saying, what do you wanna do for your birthday?"

"I really don't know Nicki. I haven't really thought about it." I say. I honestly haven't really thought about my birthday, just doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

"Well do you want a party or something?"

"It doesn't matter." I tell her

"Mkay." She says, focusing back on the movie.

Deciding to watch the movie, I sit my phone on my bedside table &' lay down focusing on the movie. A couple of minutes later my phone starts ringing. Looking at the contact name, I answer it.

"Hello?"

"What'chu doing Luh' bit?" Dre says through the phone.

"Nothing, watching movies with Nicki."

"Ew, tell ha to get the fuck out &' go back to the dog pound where she belongs."

Laughing at his silliness, I shake my head.

"Why? What's up?" I ask him.

"Nothin, y'all tryna go somewhea taday?"

"It depends.." I say. "What did you have in mind?"

"My niggas havin a luh' get togetha, I wanted y'all to come."

"No Dre, I don't wanna go to anymore parties." I say to him, rolling my eyes.

"What party?" Nicki asks, taking her gaze off of the tv &' setting it on me.

"It's not even a party Kay, it's just a small luh' get together."

"No Dre." I say again.

"Pa-leaseeeeeeeee" he whines through the phone. "I promise you gone like it."

Sighing, I look at Nicki. "What time does it start?" I ask him.

"It start at 8. I'ma come scoop y'all up inna few, get dressed." He says, before hanging up the phone.