Five

"It's a loophole in the rules and it's a good one too!" Florence cried. Catalina shook her head.

"Florence, you can't do that."

"The rules are no students out of bed at night. If I just levitate my bed through the halls at night, I'm still in bed."

"Bloody hell, the ideas you have."

"Are great!"

"Not what I was thinking."

"Cat, you're just jealous."

"Did you just call me Cat?"

"Yeah, your name is Catalina so I thought Cat would be a good nickname." Catalina grimaced

"But I'm not an animal."

"Hey, who's that with Remus, James, and Sirius?" Florence asked as they entered The Great Hall.

"I don't know. Let's go see." Catalina replied.

"Hello." Florence greeted, sitting next to the boy. Catalina sat across from him.

"O-oh, hello." The boy said, obviously startled at the girls arrival.

"Peter, this is Florence and her friend Catalina." Remus introduced.

"But you can call her Cat." Catalina put her hand on Peter's arm and shook her head.

"Don't call me that." She told him.

"MONSTER IN THE LAKE! FORBIDDEN FOREST? Allison, I thought you said this place was safe!" Jonathan cried to his wife. Allison was sitting at the table, laughing.

"It is, it's perfectly safe."

"Then what's all this! And what the heck is a Slytherin?"

"Your daughter just has a sick sense humor. And a Slytherin is someone who's in the Slytherin house."

"So, this Slytherin is planning on killing our daughter?"

"She won't kill Florence!"

"Are you sure Florence is safe there?"

"I'm positive." The couple became silent is Argo trotted into the room. "Florence says hi Argo!" Allison added.

"Remus, are you alright?" Florence asked her friend. The boy nodded.

"I'm fine." Florence frowned. The boy had become extremely pale and looked beyond exhausted.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive Florence. I'm just feeling a little.....under the weather." Florence gave a nod, but she still didn't believe him. She decided against pestering him with questions.

"What about you?" Remus asked. Florence looked confused.

"What?" She asked.

"How are you feeling?"

"Great."

"Good."

"That reminds me, I have pranks to go plan. I'll talk to you later Remus!" She barely heard him say goodbye as Florence sprinted down the hall.

Florence sat in the library with a piece of parchment in front of her as she tried to come up with a good prank.

"Hello Florence." Florence looked up as the third year Ravenclaw sat in front of her.

"Hello Anna, how are you?"

"Oh just fine, how about yourself?"

"Frustrated."

"Homework?"

"Nope, not homework."

"Then what is it?" Florence watched as Anna clasped her hands together and propped her elbows on the table while her chin rested on her hands. Her grey eyes swirled with curiosity and her eyebrows knitted together. The honey color hair that fell in curls swayed as she moved.

"Planning a prank." Florence replied. Anna raised an eyebrow as her eyes rested on the parchment.

"A prank?"

"Mhm."

"Well, try this." Anna grabbed the parchment and pulled it towards her. She dipped the quill in ink and looked at Florence. "Do you mind if I use your quill?"

"Not at all." Florence noticed that Anna was left handed, unlike most people who were right.

Anna wrote Prank Ideas in handwriting that Florence envied. She then drew a curvy like under it and put a number one under the line.

"Whenever you get an idea, just take out this and put it down. Once you have a bunch, pick from one." Anna slid the paper back towards Florence.

"That's a great idea! Thanks Anna! You know, you should try pranking. I think you'd be great at it." Anna laughed.

"Thank you for the offer Florence, but pranking isn't exactly my idea of fun. It's funny, but I'd prefer not to do it."

"I'm trying to become the better prankster. Sirius Black and James Potter think they can do better. Ha, I will rule."

"If I were you, I'd watch out for Ben Kellner."

"Does he prank too?" Anna nodded.

"Always."

"Noted." Florence folded the piece of parchment and slipped it in her bag. "Bye Anna!"

"Bye Florence."

Anna watched as the first year ran out of the library. Her chocolate brown hair, which was tied into a right ponytail, swayed behind her. Anna noticed the girl was always very determined to finish things, which Anna admired. She just hoped the girl didn't get into too much trouble.

"Hello Levi." Anna greeted to her fellow Ravenclaw. The boy smiled and waved.