eduardo x reader lemom

You walked outside to smell the fresh air.  You looks at you room mates "Yall lookin at them losers~" You said looking at the boys. Eduardo turns around and grabs you hand and pulls you inside "Hey beatiful~" He said in a deep sexy voice (Toxic I swear to go-) You blushes and he kissed your neck making you give out softly gentle moans. he layed you down on the bed and took your short off and massage you boobs making you moans a little louder.He licks your stomach making shivers go down your spine. He takes you bra off making you blush as he massages on and sucks on the other getting more moans from you. He takes your shorts off and rubs the wet spot in your panties as you try not to moan. He takes you panties of and fingers you adding one finger at a time making you moan loud close to a scream. he takes his pant and boxers and sticks the tip of his member in you as you grip the sheets and scream in pleasure.

~~meanwhile~

Jon and mark have the damn TV up to 100.

~back to the *LOUD BEEP NOISES*~

Eduardo goes faster deeps making you moan louder. You grab the bed sheets and moan louder as he yelled.

"I'm Cumming!"  He said.

After that ya know lmao.

I fucking suck (not dick)