Chapter Thirty Part One

Naeva's Point of View

He knew that I was here.

Slowly, I made my way down the last step and came into view.

There he was. Looking gorgeous as ever.  He's wavy brown hair surrounding his gorgeous face. Those grayish blue eyes I could look at for all eternity and oh, that jaw bone.

Never have I realised how much I missed him.

'He is everything that Blake is not. That is what you left for years of pain, you idiot,' Amara growled in my head.

When did she get back inside of me and what am I going to tell the others? Everything is happening all at once.

Everyone turned around looking at me, then back to him.

"I have finally found you after so many years sweetheart. All thanks to Damien here," he said with a smirk, as Damien stepped forward from the crowd.

"Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on here!" Blake yelled looking confused as ever.

Blake's Point of View

So much is going on right now that I have a headache. I was just about to go ask Naeva for forgiveness after my wolf finally talked some sense into me, and here is this strange man, calling my mate, sweetheart?!

I need answers right now and I am going to get them. No one calls my mate sweetheart except me!

End of part one.

Hey guys. I know you said to have a longer chapter, but don't worry second part to this chapter coming soon. So I hope you enjoyed part one.

Anyways, I am just wondering when I should end this book, so let me know. Also leave any suggestions to make this story better and your opinions as well. If there are any mistakes, I apologize, I uploaded on my phone.

Anyways, bye for now. See you soon. Mwah:-)