46. Stalker

His boyfriend's hand was as sweaty as his, but also very cold, like Taeil's right after he got expelled.

"We know what to do, don't worry, we will clear it today," said Taeyong his voice seemed steady but his eyes carried fear.

"I hope so," Mr. Jacksonville tensed. "Your sexuality is not my bussines Taeyong, also not who you're sleeping with, but you signed no official relationships for the first four years of your career, so you can do whatever you want, as long as you don't get caught," Mr. Jacksonville was looking at Taeyong only and Jae swallowed.

No relationships for four years, and it was his second year, it meant for the next two and a half year they had to act just like friends. If they stay together that long - his mind told him and he shivered. But from the other hand Taeyong knew how risky it is, still he decided to get involved.

"You know our deal, and this is the one last mistake," said Mr. Jacksonville and Taeyong's hand squeezed Jae's tighter.

"I know, I'll sort this out," he said.

"So you know who sent that photos?" asked the man.

"Yes," Taeyong nodded.

"Is it a stalker?" Mr. Jacksonville tensed.

"It's complicated, the part - I know what I should do - is that I keep the name of this person anonymous," Taeyong was so calm that Jae was surprised.

"Ok, you're free to go," said Mr. Jacksonville.

"Will I be kicked out?" asked Jae and everyone looked at him. "Ffom the song?" he glanced around questioningly.

"No, the album is ready the release date is in two weeks," said Mr. Jacksonville and Jae took a breath. "You just don't need a come out at the top of it."

"I said I'll sort this out!" Taeyong got up and Jae needed a second to stand on his shaky legs.

Taeyong supported him under his arm when they walked out of the room and Jae caught the upset glances from everyone except Mr. Jacksonville.

Taeyong closed the door behind them and hurried to the lift.

"It's..." started Jae but Taeyong covered his mouth with his hand.

"Not here," he said glancing at the cameras in the corners of the corridor.

Jae trembled but shut up. They walked out of the compny building and Taeyong took a shortcut towards the river.

And then Jae felt his legs stopped carrying him when a horrifying thought occurred him.

"Will they contact my pafents, the company?" he squeaked stopping in the middle of the street.

"No, David is discreet, I'll call him now and tell him to not to," Taeyong took his phone and dialed a number.

Jae felt so sick he knelt on the edge of the pavement and tried to breath to not to throw up, while Taeyong was speaking to Mr. Jacksonville through the phone.

He ended the call and knelt next to Jae.

"Come, you look sick," he helped the boy up and changed directions hurrying to the nearest taxi stand.

Inside the cab Jae felt even more sick and his head was dizzy. He couldn't stand the sound of the engine. How could Kun win? Taeil will never finish school and he and Taeyong will now watch each of their steps and have even less intimate moments than before, and Kun, he will debut soon and take the scholarship. Jae closed his fist, he wanted to scream how unfair the world was, but soon the taxi reached the penthouse and Taeyong helped him to the lift and all the way up to his flat. There Jae ran into the bathroom, while his stomach gave in completely.

Taeyong hurried to help him but he refused, still his boyfriend stayed and took care of him till Jae was able to sit again. He crawled into a half lying position on the couch hugging a pillow while Taeyong ran to the kitchen and back, and brought some water and pills for him.

Then Taeyong positioned himself behind Jae on the couch and rubbed his sides and back hugging him tightly.

They were silent, unsure what to talk about and Taeyong glanced at the clock.

"I need to go to the meeting with the headmaster," he said.

"Kun can't win," whispered Jae.

"So far there's nothing ealse we can do," Taeyong looked at the boy.

"We can..." Jae stopped and took a breath. "We can tell evefyone we'fe togethef," he spoke quietly.

"No Jae, that's not an option. Your parents would kill you, kick you out in the best way. I can't take it and I might lose my record deal," he took a breath.

They had too much to lose, but Jae felt it's unfair to sacrifice Taeil to keep them safe, still he guessed there's no other way.

"I must go now," Taeyong got up.

"Don't leave me alone," Jae jumped from the couch.

They ran to take their shoes and jackets and dressed up quickly.

It was snowing again when they reached the school building and ran to the headmaster's office. Doyoung and Taeil were there with Ten and Sicheng, while Kun was sitting across them on the floor wearing a huge smile. He glanced at Taeyong and Jae and smiled wider.

"What's up..." Doyoung started but Taeyong raised his hand and shut him up.

"Kun come with us," Taeyong stopped above the boy who turned his fake grin to him.

"We can speak here, I'm not going to stand up because you tell me to do so," he said and Doyoung let out a loud breath, and Jae felt for the first time in his life he is thinking about murdering someone.

Taeyong glanced at Jae and his friends.

"Ok you have it, we will do whatever you want us to do," Taeyong swallowed each word like if they might choke him.

"Finally we understand each other," said Kun and Jae glanced at Doyoung begging him to keep calm. "So here's the thing you would do. You guys were witnesses when Taeil took my essay and made pictures of it on his phone," Kun smiled wider.

"What, I tell you something!" Doyoung jumped to Kun and Taeyong grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"We have no choice, he sent photos of me and Jae kissing to the company," said Taeyong when Doyoung and Ten let out small shouts.

Jae heard Sicheng muttering "Vefy, vefy bad".

"What! When!" Doyoung tried to breath.

"During the sleepover, it were his footprints on the driveway," Taeyong shook his head.

"Size 42!" shouted Doyoung.

Hi, Thank you so much for all the support, you are amazing :) I'm always excited for every new chapter because of you <3

So the drama continues, what do you think about it? Do you think the boys could do something to stop Kun and help Taeil? What will happen next?

Much <3