52. The room at the end of the world

Has Doyoung found him that quickly, or was it Sicheng, but his stomach twisted when he noticed a person with the map in his hands, a very sleepy gaze, and messy fluffy hair in a white lazy t-shirt.

"Oh finally," Taeyong took a breath when his deep voice filled the room and Jae wanted to cry, to hide, to vanish. "I must say Sicheng is good in map drawing," Taeyong folded the paper hiding it in his jeans pocket.

Jae stayed quiet, there was so much he wanted to say but actually nothing he wished to express right now.

Why has he been left alone for so many days without a message or scraps of stupid messages.

Taeyong walked to him and knelt across him on the floor.

"The flight here took longer than I expected, I wished to be with you before midnight but there was a snowstorm in our happy town so the flight was delayed," Taeyong spoke calmly when Jae refused to look at him.

"Jae," the boy laid his hand on Jae's palm but he moved it away.

Taeyong took a deeper breath, he stayed where he was, too close to Jae.

"Oh, I know you called and stuff... but I needed to think," he said. "Hey I canceled my New Year's Eve performance for you" he rubbed Jae's knee but the boy brushed his hand of.

"Hey talk to me, say everything that's on your mind," Taeyong tired to grab the fabric of Jae's pants wit his fingers.

"Don't touch me," muttered Jae who was so close to tears but his anger kept them away.

"Ok," Taeyong moved inches from him and sat cross-legged on the floor.

He focused these deep dark eyes on Jae and the boy lowered his face even more to avoid Taeyong's stare.

But his boyfriend never moved an inch and Jae felt too bad to try to run so they were sitting in silence. Jae knew his anger in acting against his own body because it started to hurt more and more and soon he winced in pain.

"Jae," Taeyong moved his hand towards the boy's knee but took it away remembering Jae doesn't want to be touched.

Actually a part of him screamed and begged to be in the others arms but he hated it.

Jae started to breath in heavily to get rid of the pain but it was increasing causing his stomach an chest to prick.

"Ok," he muttered. "I'm mad," something released when this words came out.

"I know," Taeyong was still looking straight at him.

"Why?" Jae raised his head and regretted it in the moment he met this burning eyes. "Why do you do it?" he asked trying to breath steady.

Taeyong bit his lip.

"I don't know. I guess I need my distance. Jae I... I'm not used to being nice to people or be in a relationship with anyone. It's not that easy. There are moments when I hate everyone including myself. Ok I hate myself all the time," he finally lowered his gaze.

"Why?" Jae felt his curiosity, fury and pain mixing.

"Because of my parents, they really destroyed my life. Trust me you don't want to meet these people, ever," Taeyong's face became darker. "But I like you more than anyone ever so I want to get involved how hard it is," Taeyong looked at Jae and there was repentance in his eyes.

"But why don't you tell me you don't want to see me fof a month of mofe, and explain why, I would get it, ok!" Jae raised his voice.

"From now on I will, ok," Taeyong was begging for forgiveness with his eyes and Jae found it harder to be mad.