Torturing World

Creaye POV

"What?" I asked looking at Jennifer. She had an unreadable expression.

Then someone suddenly opened the door.

"Eos our company in the west is facing a crisis. They said they want you there now!" It was Mr. Drairry. He looked like he just ran a marathon.

"Then this is your last chance to redeem yourself." Mr. Eos said to Jennifer.

Both of us looked at Mr. Eos with worried face.

This might help me in paying my debt even faster.

But I feel sorry for Jennifer....

No way, there's no way I'm going so low as to become his secretary. I mean, me a Levierre, a company that's rivaling the Ershad groups became a servant of my enemy.

There is just no way I'm going to do my best.

Just then a young man with silver blonde hair and deep blue eyes covered by his glasses came in.

"This is Shameel Ferterei." Mr. Eos said referring to the young man. "His job is to oversee the works of the secretary. One of you will work for him in the near future."

Great, if I win this job. I'm not only going to work for the woman killer Eos, but also for a man younger than me.

This hurts my pride as a Levierre as well as being older than him.

"I'm Shameel Ferterei. I'll be making sure you do your job." He said in a very strict and terrifying tone which tensed me and Jennifer.

I'd definitely hate to work for him.

+++++++++++++++±+(+++++++++++++++++

We are currently on our way to the west building where the crisis is going on. We were accompanied by mr. Drairry and 2 of mr. Eos's brothers, Januel and Immanuel. Mr. Eos said that Enrico was currently on the thief's tail.

Awkward silence surrounded us. Januel as usual was being aloof. Mr. Drairry giving us glances while Immanuel is creeping me with a very big smile on his face.
I on the other hand is dying with Jennifer's death stare.

We arrived safely without being ambushed this time.

"Sir! I am so glad you came!" A man came to us. It was Chang Huae.

"What seems to be the problem, mr. Chang?" Mr. Eos asked.

"Its the Fiume Rosso family boss." He said which surprised me.