Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 2

People had started to leave under the disappointed gaze of Paul so I took the chance to run silently upstairs to hide in my room for as long as I could. He would make sure that the wasted people on the couches get home safely, not being able to control his generous self, so I had a few minutes for myself... to look sober that is. I quickly wiped off my makeup and brushed my teeth like there was no tomorrow. I didn't feel like I had broken my deal with Paul, since I was extremely far from being drunk, but that didn't mean my vodka breath wouldn't piss him off even further.

-Jessica Marie Anston!, I heard his voice boom through the now empty house and I shivered with the thought of facing him.

-Coming!, I said as I hurried into my pj's. Somehow I felt uncomfortable in my slightly slutty outfit in front of judgemental eyes of my teacher.

When I turned the corner of the hallway I froze in my spot at the top of the stairs. There he stood, arms folded on his strong chest, eyes cold as the worst of winters with his perfectly shaped eyebrows matching his stern looking self. I started sending signals to my legs to start moving downstairs but they just wouldn't listen, thing that put my tutor in an even (if possible) worse mood.

-Consider my patience completely gone Jessica. Now get down here this instant, he growled at me and that was incentive enough for me to run to where he was pointing.

-Alright, alright. I'm here. Please don't get mad, I said pulling off the infamous puppy dog eyes on my way there.

-Mad? I'm absolutely furious with you! Have you completely lost your judgement here?, he boomed in the middle of the huge living room that reeked to booz and other things too.

-I just wanted to have a small gathering for my birthday, I mumbled while staring down at the floor. Now that was a big fat lie.

-For Christ sake Jessie, look at the state of your house! You call that small? The entire school was drunk in here, he spoke as he furrowed his eyebrows so much they could graze his nose.

-I knooow. I know things got a little out of control but I never meant for that to happen. Plus I was completely ok, I pouted at my teacher claiming innocence in the matter. I wasn't drunk. It wasn't my fault other people didn't know where the line was.

-Oh really? Is that why you bought that tremendous amount of alcohol? What did you think was going to happen?, he asked not buying my lame excuses for one second.

-I just wanted people to have fun, I huffed in annoyance knowing my tricks would not ever fool him. Ugh it was so frustrating!

-If this is your idea of fun you're very much mistaken, and I am going to make sure you see the wrong of your actions right now, he barked at my back when I turned around to escape the hard look upon me.

What? Now?

-Are you serious?, I said unable to hide the shock his words caused in me as I almost immediately turned back around to stare at him. This was a completely awkward situation.

-Have I ever bluffed Jessie?, he said with complete confidence as he folded his strong arms on his chest. Man I was fucked!

-But... but... right here? In my house?, I said and looked around feeling extremely confused and even helpless.

Unfortunately I had given the house staff a night off duties because of the party so there was no one there to help me discourage Paul from his plans. I had thought I'd have at least until next week to sit down comfortably but we seemed to have a change of plans.

-Yes, right here right now. You need to learn your lesson tonight, and I'll take that task upon myself.

I didn't have time to react at the vice like grip on my forearm that pulled me to the infamous over the knee position. Only this time I wasn't in the 308 room, third floor, school and wearing my uniform. I was in the living room of my house wearing my pink pj bottoms... thankfully.