Chapter 26: Dilemma 3

It's been a week since the incident that night. I just slept on the same bed with Ethan! I wondered what might Brian think about it.

But I remembered that Ethan had his blessings. I guessed it wasn't a big deal right? And we didn't do anything inappropriate.

FLASHBACK

I still remembered the next day after I woke up with him wrapping his arm around my torso. It was like he was protecting me and I liked it.

His sleeping face was calm and peaceful but the most important thing was he was still damn hot!

I kept staring at his sleeping figure until he started to move and slowly opened his eyes meeting mine.

He smiled the instant he saw me and so was I.

"Morning. How was your sleep?", he said in husky sexy voice.

"Never better", I admitted and turned my eyes away from him, hiding my embarrassment.

He chuckled. "Me too. It was the best sleep I'd ever had in years", he carresed my cheek but then stopped when he saw my widden eyes.

"Sorry", he said taking his hand away.
"I-it's OK", I said. I didn't want him to stop.

"I'll go make breakfast", he said standing up and left my room

He looked so sexy when he woke up. God help me!

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to do my business.

I walked in the kitchen and found Ethan flipping pancakes and he was shirtless showing his muscular body.

His back was facing me and he still didn't notice my presence. His back only had made me turn on.

I still staring at his sexy back until he turned around and saw me. He grinned, seemed to know I was checking him out.

When he turned around like that, I could see his perfect abs making me want to touch them and lick them. Wait a second, lick? Geez what's wrong with me.

He placed the pancakes on the table and we sat together eating. He started to ask me about random things like school stuff or my time during in boarding school.

Everytime he talked, I could sense that he was trying to seduce me with his sexy body. He knew my weakness then.

He kept sat in positions that could make me saw his perfect abs or when he stood and bending down getting plates. Geez, even God's torture wasn't this cruel.

"I'm going to school", I said getting up and gathered my plate.

"Just leave it. I'll clean up", he said.

"It's fine", I said placing the plate in the sink and washed it but he stopped me by grabbing the plate from my hand.

"Hey!", I exclaimed.

"Go to school, Linda. You'll be late", he said and pushed me out of the kitchen.

I surrended and headed to my room to shower and change.

I decided to wear my long sleeves crop tee and high waisted jeans with sneakers.

I rarely dressed nicely for school. But I was in the mood so I thought it was nice wearing something different sometimes.

I got out of my room and headed to the front door when I bumped into Ethan. He looked at me like I was a ghost.

"You look nice", he said, eyes not moving from my body. I felt self-conscious.

"Uh, thanks. I'm going now", I said and walked out of the room.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So that's how you solve the problem", I heard the professor ended his explanation and I didn't hear any single thing from what he had said.

"Guess I'll see you all at the test then and I hope you all pass this class", he added before he exited from the class.
The final test was next week and I wasn't really prepared. Guess I'll start study tonight.

This whole week all I thought was Ethan. I was still confused whether I liked him or not.  But I didn't want to be hurt like Mike did.

Speaking of Mike, I didn't talk to him anymore. Yes, I still saw him in class and sometimes outside the class. But he acted like he didn't know me.

I was glad actually so I did the same. That jerk didn't even say sorry to me.

I got home after having lunch with Hailey and surprised that Ethan wasn't home. Maybe he was meeting with his boss.

I went to my room and began my study. One of that bad habits I had during studying was I needed a lot of snacks. When I said a lot it was really A LOT. 

I grabbed few snacks from the kitchen which I guessed were Ethans or Brian's but I didn't care. I didn't have time to shop so being the thief I was, I decided to not having  manners.

There were Cheetos, Lays,and some cookies. Well, at least they got a good taste for snacks.

I grabbed them all and promised to myself thay I would pay them back after this.

I began with my Biology book and read it as I ate my large pack of Lays. Absorbing more means eating more so within 30 minutes, I finished the large pack. I grabbed another and began again.

Halfway to my second snack, I heard the door opened and closed. Ethan's home. I glanced at the clock and it was almost 4.

I heard a knock and I got up to open it. It was no other than Ethan. I tried to block the inside of my room, didn't want him to see all the snacks.

"Hey, you're home", he said smiling to me. He was wearing a deep navy shirt and his loose black tie. He looked hot.

"Yeah", I said didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"Have you had lunch? I'm sorry I didn't make something for you. I was called suddenly by my boss and....", he started gibbering but I stopped him.

"It's OK, Ethan. I've had my lunch",I said smiling to him.

He sighed in relief. "Oh, great. So, what're you doing?", he asked trying to see inside my room. But I blocked it with the door and my body.

"Studying", I said nervously. "Finals are next week"

He just slowly nodded but then he suddenly opened my door wider. I was surprised because of the sudden move.

He saw my room and he widened his eyes. "Are you eating or studying?", he asked laughing when he saw an large empty pack of Lays.

My face reddened in embarrassment. "I can't help it. It helps me concentrate", I pouted.

"And these are mine", he said seriously. Oops.

"Oh, well, I'll buy them back I promise..."

"Linda it's fine", he chuckled. "You can eat all of them if you want but I just don't want you to get sick", he patted my cheek.

"I need to do couple of things. I'll be in my room if you need me", he said smiling then left. He got in his room.

Well that was embarrassing. The guy you liked just saw what kind of mess you are. Typical.

I shook my head and close my bedroom door continuing my study.