Chapter 9; An Unknown Truth

Chapter 9:

I lie in my bed as the words float around in my head, how could anyone think of such things? Let alone do. I couldn't explain the feelings going through my body.

I lay on my side as his words replay.

"our father was not an ordinary human being. He was a man of  many secrets, but soon mother began finding all of his plans, His truths, His identity. The mate she thought she knew, wasn't what he seemed to be, he was dark and twisted, and though to his family, society and to the world, he was seen as an innocent caring man."

I swear if I was more careful that time, if I had just told mother what I began to notice, would she have been okay, would she still have it? Bile started rising in my throat, as I thought more and more.

"do you ever wonder why mother is sick and not even the doctors can diagnose what's the matter with her? She herself knows, but I don't really know why she stayed silent." he sighed.

"What happened with her?" I asked not really wanting to hear. I don't know what I'd do.

He took a breath and looked Me in the eyes, with a broken look. "he took her wolf away."

Honestly to think that such a loving person could turn to vile and non-human was absolutely sickening. Yes, I was angry at mom for not telling me about this, but I'm more angry at myself for not noticing, that all these years  she had been split in half, she wasn't her whole self. That she was lost.

I rubbed my eyes as tears began rolling out if them, this was truly reality? Daniel had asked to me d our relationship, but his excuses for saving my life still made me angry at him for not telling me, why he had left the moment he chose to pack up and leave.

"why did you leave Daniel?" I questioned my brother, tears were threatening to fall out if my eyes.

"I'd never leave for no reason, you have to understand at that time I was threatened. You see I am part of the fault that mother lost her wolf. When started to find out all his secrets and lies, I was going to expose him, but somehow he knew I know, so he threatened me. It was either love with him or her hurt both you and mom, AR first I didn't believe, but when mom lost her wolf and he was going to hurt you I agreed so I packed up and left."

My life is really messed up. First my mate rejects me then I find out I'm pregnant, my brother shows up, turns out my father is a twisted man and my mom lost her wolf. Why is the moon goddess testing me so much?

I rolled onto my side and continued to think, soon my eyes felt droopy and I fell into a dark abyss of nothingness.

I woke up the next morning quite early and got ready for school, today is the first day of my senior year. I guess things are gonna take a turn from here. Honestly I really don't want to go to school, partly because I know I will bump into my ex-mate and also, I don't want to get any nausea. Doctor says I will start to often get nausea during the month and I'm honestly not ready.

I got my school bag and headed to the kitchen preparing a small breakfast for myself. When I was fine, I walked to mom's room to set a plate of toast and juice for her to eat while I was gone. Usually Lillian would knock on my door and we'd head to school together, but now I was alone.

I walked out the door locking it behind me, and took my trip to school. I, personally am not ready. I walked through the school gates and straight to my locker. I was a few minutes early and luckily, only after  I had entered people stating piling up.

Soon a bang on my locker got my attention. I looked up to see Lillian, I guess she's replaced me with the school sluts. Good to know she's moved on.

"Whore What are you doing back at school?" I looked at her like she was a lunatic.

"I don't know? why do people come to school?" I said in a 'duh' tone. She glared at me before speaking up.

"You know I never knew what real friends were until I met Sasha and Alexandra they are true friends unlike people who have no standards and claim others to be their mate." she said cunningly as if those words would shut me down. But all I did was smile at her.

"okay then, have fun with your friends." I said mockingly and closed my locker walking away from her. I soon bumped into a hard chest, and the scent caught my nose.

Oh shit.

*********************

Hey guys! How was the chapter was it interesting? And yes I know, cliffhanger!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama

Ps. I decided on an early update!