Dangerous Bonds

Armani hasn't spoken to Hakeem. He has been trying to apologize.
Armani just arrived to empire and ran into lucious.
Lucious said "walk and talk with me."
As they were walking, armani said "is there something I did?"
Lucious said "if thats what you think, cookie ran something by me."
Armani was afarid when they got to lucious office and cookie was sitting there.
When armani sat down she notice on lucious desk her ultrasound picture.
Armani looked down in shame.
Lucious said "why didn't say anything before we sign you."
Armani said "I didn't want no one to know, I been keeping it a secret.*
Armani stomach as a little baby bump.
Lucious said "is the father in the baby life?"
Armani shook her head no.
Lucious said "I don't know what to say, I can't have a pregnant artist on empire.*
Armani said "I understand, after this you won't see me again."
Armani was getting up leaving when lucious stop her saying *we will work something out, plus I know since you were a kid, I can't let you leave."

Hakeem had to shot his video drip drop and he had tianna in it.

Once it was over, Hakeem and his friends had left. When Hakeem was relaxing. He saw armani walking pass.

He called her over. She just wanted to go home.
Armani said "is there something you want you want?"
Hakeem said "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened."
Armani said "it's OK, I got over it."
There was silince over them until them until they heard porsha.
Hakeem and armani walked over to see what was going on. They saw tianna making out with another woman. Hakeem was mad.
Armani said "do you want to come over?"
Armani wanted to slap herself, why would she ask Hakeem to come stay the night.
Hakeem nodded and they both left empire. The whole ride was quiet. They got to armani apartment.

 They got to armani apartment

They sat in the living room. Hakeem said "where did you go?"
Armani wants to tell him so bad but she knows Hakeem is not ready to be a father.
Armani said "I had to leave to take care of some things." Partly true. She knew she had to tell him sooner or later just not now.
Hakeem said "I miss you."
Armani said "I miss you too, its been a long time."
Hakeem nodded.

Lucious and Anika are visiting her parents and they share they news of their engagement. In a private sit down with Anika’s father, the doctor, Lucious confides that he has ALS and needs Dr. Calhoun to sign this key man policy to certify he is in good health. The good doctor is not pleased and he calls Lucious a thug for asking him to commit fraud. Lucious, of course, reminds the doctor that when he dies, Anika will be a billionaire in her own right. That’s all it takes to ease his conscience.

The following day Lucious shows up at Cookie’s apartment and gives  her  an anniversary present earlier.