46.

[ warning : unholy content ]

"you brought a condom right?" i asked sitting on his stomach.

"yeah ofc baby...plenty." he said reaching to his bag which was on the floor.

he passed me a packet.

"put it on for me princess." he said smirking.

i grabbed it and put it close to his mouth. he ripped off the top with his teeth (FrCKIN DADDY YES anyways...) and i took it out and placed it on him.

i raised my body up and slowly sat on him. it went in slowly. i was not even past the tip and it was hurting odee already.

he took a hold of my waist and pushed me down hard. i moaned loudly. he grunted. i bounced on him.

i put my head down on his neck as his hands were touching my body, trying, to comfort me. hence the word trying.

i tried not to scream because of the crew, they were prolly sleeping by now.

"scream my name baby, let everyone know it." he said in between grunts.

"d-daaaniel." i screamed.

"no try...again!" he pounded hard into me.

"d-daddyyyyy!!!!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs.

he bounced me on his lap and we slowed down. i got off him and i was already tired. i got thrown onto the bed. he hovered me and went in.

at first he went slowly.

"i love you beautiful." he said.

"i...love you ...more." i said out of breath.

he pounded into me a couple more times. he grunted really loud. i scratched his back really hard as i moaned.

he took off the wet condom and put another one on.

"be like a cute little doggy." he said helping me position myself.

i arched my back down and butt high up. he placed his hands on my two cheeks and opened them wider. (LMFOAODOAO)

he went in harshly this time. the bed board was hitting the wall very hard. it was so loud. but who thinks about that stuff in the middle of sex¿

he pounded into me like if it depended on his and my life. i moaned very loudly. i grabbed a pillow and bit it.

"d-daddyyyyy!!" i screamed.

"im...almost there...!!!!" he yelled in between grunts.

"me too baby..!!!" i screamed.

he got out of me and put me down on my back. and with no warning he forcibly entered me again.

"okay on 3..i pull out and we cum together..." he said.

*pound* 1 *pound* 2 *pound* 3

he pulled out and cummed on my stomach. i cummed on the sheets while arching my back.

we were out of breath. he fell on me.

"that was...fun." i said breathing heavily.

"very." he said kissing my lips.

"i love you." i said smiling.

"i love you so much more gorgeous." he said giving me a deep kiss.

i cleaned my stomach with a sheet and laid back with daniel. we fell asleep in eachother arms instantly.

💙