*Author's Note*

I'm back! Hi people!

So since I last updated, which was last week, many things have happened. Not only did "Don't Be A Fool" come out ( WHICH I LOVED SO FREAKING MUCH LIKE MY EMOTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE BECAUSE OF IT), he FREAKING ANNOUNCED A WORLD TOUR. Which I am letting you know that I am gonna rant: UNTIL AUGUST OF NEXT YEAR, HE WILL NOT BE COMING NOWHERE NEAR ME. Like, Shawn does not have a clue of what soon means, right? He says he is coming to my country "soon", and until August next year, which is basically one year away, he will not be coming. And when he DOES come, it will probably be near some very important exams, which just makes everything ten times worse. But I have a plan B, which if everything goes as planned, I will be SO FREAKING HAPPYYYYY

I'm sorry, but I have more to rant about. (I doubt that someone is still reading this but ok) I was not able to revert my mistake I did nearly two years ago of dropping Music, yes it actually happened to me. But the schools' directory did not let me have Music lessons. Oh, and you know what? Just after the teacher gave me this news that I could not do Music, he dragged me into a freaking BATTLE OF THE BANDS. Like, ok, it is quite fun as I convinced the band I'm in to perform "Treat You Better", but I will have to play the GUITAR in front of the WHOLE FREAKING SCHOOL. I'm so done.

And if you did not jump my rant and are still reading this, I would please ask you for a favor. Unfortunately, Fan-fiction is known as the genre that has crappy grammar, bad writing and horrible storylines, filled with cliche stuff. This is a big stereotype that I hate, because there are many great stories out there. But my friends don't see it that way, so I am trying to open their eyes. They tease me every time I mention this story, which I might say hurts, because I put extreme amounts of time, effort and passion into this. According to the comments you leave me, I believe that you people that read this story enjoy it. I love when I read comments like "THANK YOU FOR UPDATING OMG" or "I love this book so much, it's so realistic and no other book can do that." (this is an actual comment made by danisnotintresting, thank you by the way) or "IM DYING XD" (next to a part which you thought was funny). So I thought: What if I joined all of these comments and show to my friends, to show that this genre can actually be good? (I don't know if my story is actually decent though but anyways.) In a nutshell, I ask you who are actually reading this to leave in this chapter your honest opinion on my story (please do be honest, even if you have something negative I would honestly like to know so I can make it better). Feel free to write as much as you want!

I was actually working on both this story and my other story simultaneously when I started ranting and now this is 600 words long... I hope you don't get mad at me for thinking this was an actual update. I'll probably delete this later on, but I just felt I had to do this. I hope everyone is doing well and is standing from going back to school.

AND ILLUMINATE COMES OUT NEXT WEEK AND OMG I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!

Byeesss

Xxx,

Sara