Chapter 37

Allie's POV :)

*3 weeks later*

I open my eyes and look to the left of me. I see Jonah sleeping with small snores coming out of his mouth.

I hate him. I absolutely hate him.

Jonah's making me go back to school today. But I don't see what the fucking point is especially when I haven't been to school in fucking forever. I'm surprised that they haven't kicked me or Jonah out yet.

I get out of the bed and my stomach starts to hurt. I walk into the bathroom and pull out some pain medicine. I've been having stomach pains for a few weeks now. I'm supposed to be coming on my period soon. So maybe that's it.

I hop in the shower and try to forget everything that has happened in the past couple of months and it works...momentarily.

When I get out of the shower everything comes back to me. Every moment I spent with Jonah. Every moment I spent with Niall. How I ripped his heart out...

I ruined my life by going with Jonah that day. But I fucking deserve it. I honestly do.

I slip on a long sweater and some jeans. I have to cover up my scars from cutting. I've been wearing long sleeves for the longest now. But luckily it's winter so Jonah doesn't question it. I put my hair into a messy bun and don't put any makeup on. I don't have to anymore. Jonah hasn't hit me anymore because I have obeyed him.

I can't fight anymore. I just can't. I'm barely hanging on anymore. My soul is completely gone. Everything seems dark around me now. I just don't know what to do anymore...

A tear falls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I have to be happy today for Jonah and if I don't he will hit me. I don't have enough life in me anymore to let him hit me. I feel like I'm dead already.

Jonah quickly takes a shower and puts his clothes on. He kisses me on the forehead and the feeling of his lips on my skin makes me shiver. He grabs my hand and we both walk out to the car.

What I cannot prepare myself for is seeing Niall again.

How long has it been since I've seen him?

I don't know. Maybe about 2 or 3 months now. I've lost count...

I'm hoping that he will fight for me. But, I know the odds aren't in my favor.

The universe isn't on my side.

It seems to have been against me lately.

We pull up into the school and Jonah smiles at me. I can see straight through his smile. He's an abusive, psychotic person. But, he's a good actor...

"You ready baby?" he says before kissing me on the lips. I wish I could really burn my lips off right now. But sadly I can't do that. I nod my head and hop out of the car. It's snowing and it's freaking freezing outside. But it's better being out here for once instead of being locked up in Jonah's house.

Jonah grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. We start walking towards the building and I don't know what to expect. I'm already expecting the worst. I'm no longer an optimist.

Jonah opens the door and doesn't even hold it open for me. It would have smacked me dead in the face if I wasn't looking. I walk into the building and my eyes see a head of short blonde hair in front of me. I could recognize that hair anywhere.

It's Niall...with his arm around another girl's waist...with his lips on hers. I let out a small gasp and they both turn around and look at me. I make eye contact with Niall and then the girl. She's smirking at me and I wanna punch her dead in the mouth. But, I don't have the energy to. My heart is hurting so much right now. I quickly walk down the hallway so I can no longer see them.

Jonah looks down at me coldly. He leans down so he can put his lips near my ear. "I saw you fucking looking at him," he says coldly. "Don't do that ever again." I nod my head and smile at him.

I won't look at him again...because I don't plan on seeing Niall anymore.

Niall's POV :)

I hear a small gasp and I turn around towards the doorway.

That beautiful girl I used to love was standing in front of me...with that douche Jonah. If Allie was still my girlfriend, I would have beat Jonah to a pulp right then and there. But, she isn't anymore. So Jonah doesn't concern me anymore...

Anyway, I have a new girlfriend now. Vanessa. I called her a couple times and we hung out and shit. I mean I guess she is my girlfriend. But she is kinda just really someone to help me take away that constant pain that I have in my heart. I like her. But, we don't have any chemistry...nothing compared to what me and...Allie had. But she has become very annoying to me now. She's always needy and she always wants to be around me. But I try not to mind because she's all I really have right now I guess you could say...

I mean, I have the boys...but they are constant reminders of Allie. Everything seems to remind me of Allie now. I try so hard to forget her...But I just can't. She's one of a kind. No one compares to her. No one...

"There's the little bitch," I hear Vanessa snicker.

"She's not a bitch," I mumble.

"Whatever," she says. She wraps her arm around my waist and lays her head on my shoulder. "Let's go to class," she says. She drags me down the hallway and I follow her to first period...which is the class that I have with Allie.

Allie's POV :)

I can't help but stare at them the whole class period. I mean Niall looks genuinely happy...

But, part of me is hurting inside because he has moved on without me.

I mean that's what I kinda wanted him to do. But, it still hurts.

After the bell rings I run out of the class trying to get away from Niall and Vanessa. I run into the bathroom and go inside of the stall. The tears start to fall and I feel pain consume my body. I never thought I could ever hurt this bad before. It's agonizing pain. It's gotten worse since I saw Niall. Why did I come back to school? I shouldn't have...I feel that things are going to get even worse. I need to let some of this pain out.

I search through my purse and pull out my razor.

I've gotta do it. I need to. Cutting is the only thing that makes me feel better because I feel like I'm getting punished for what I've done...

I take the razor out and place a small cut across my wrist. The blood slowly starts to come out of the cut and I sort of feel better. I put another cut beneath that one and my pain decreases a little...

I put the razor back into my purse. That should help me make it through the rest of the day. I walk out of the bathroom and see Jonah. He looks at me and I walk towards him. I grab his hand and act like nothing happened.

I'm becoming a great actress...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope ya liked this chapter :) comment and tell me what you think!

But anyways I hope you had a nice day :) & thanks for reading and a BIG, BIG, BIG thank you to all of you who have been reading this story from the very beginning and to those who have kept on reading. even though I don't have a lot of reads I keep on writing for all of you so thank you again! <3

love kayla :) (twitter @amor_narry)