0-14

Another nauseous feeling is blooming once again in my head, and I hate that feeling whenever I'm waking up. But I tried to open my eyes trying to function better, yet only slight blurry visions blocking my view.

My body however was rather feeling much better than before, I was not in pain nor my body was feeling a different aura.

"J-JungKook?"

A soft voice appeared near me, and I tried to look to my side to see who it was. "J-JungKook it's me..Lilly..a-are you okay?"

Her gentle palm covered my forehead feeling the warmth.

"I'm ..I'm fine" I said sighing deeply as I finally brought my hands towards my eye rubbing it. Blinking couple of time I now have a better look at my surroundings and the first thing I saw was Lilly holding Momo on her lap.

I broke into tears finally seeing my daughter again, but the image of myself almost attacking her would not leave my mind and I'm scared that she might not even come near me because of what I might've done to her.

"M-mo mo" my voice choked at the name, wanting to simply hold my child in my arms again.

No words came out of her mouth and covered her face deep in her mothers chest. Lilly gave me a reassuring smile, one that I simply looked away. I may be back to normal ..but I'm not happy with the outcome.

"Just give her time.."

Lilly got up from the chair and leaned in to peck my cheeks ruffling my hair afterwards. She walked out of the bedroom leaving me a bit annoyed at the situation.

I on the other hand have things to find out, and I have to find Yoongi because I certainly have many questions to ask him. But for now, I need to relax ..I hate moving around when I'm in this position.

With that I rise myself up, taking off my shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxer, I then head to the kitchen seeing my girls busy playing with some toys. I didn't feel like bothering them so I sat on the sofa admiring the two.

"She's gotten used to being with you" I said flipping the channels of the tv station.

"Yeah she has, and I'm so happy being with her" she says smiling at Momo.

"I'm sorry.." Was all I could spill out, still not knowing what I did to her. She still pretends to smile in front of me with her glowing face but behind every smile a corrupt broken girl I always see. And her 'I'm okay' is always a lie.

She said nothing but nodded, continuing to play with our child as if she had wanting this moment to happen in such a long time.

"We both screwed up big..and I apologize also" she said her body shaking as tears were slowly coming down.
______________________
••CUTT~~