The Crew and MH's Meet

Stiles pov

        "TIME TO WAKE YO ASS UP!!! GET UP ASSHOLES!!!", Paul screamed at the very top of his lungs, as he walked up and down the halls with two baking pans banging them together. I sat straight up like a spring with my eyes still closed. One foot in front of the other towards the door to my room. As I opened the door I was hit with cold water in the face, causing me to freeze in place looking up at Paul with the ferocity of a tiger. I glared then screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK PAUL!!!"
          He just looked at me grinning evilly putting the bucket he had down on the ground next to the door frame. Then quickly walked away. I just looked up at the ceiling  thinking 'what did I do to deserve such a terrible choice in friendship'. Getting no answer, I chuckled softly wandering my way to the bathroom. As the water trickles down my back i contemplate what the agenda is for today. 'Maybe teasing the McCall-Hale pack a little just for a laugh'. 'Probably a few intimidating statements or a couple snickers at their failures'. 'Hopefully the whole pack will be there and I can maybe get some information from the few weak links they do have'. Im snapped back to the real world as what feels like icecycles pour over my skin.Yelping I jump out of the shower and quickly turn off the stream of water. I grab a towel and dry off then wrap it around my lower half.
        Walking to the door I hear laughing originating from downstairs. Ignoring the jokes thrown my way from below open my door walk in and close it behind me. ' Wanna remind me of my choices in friendship now?' Still nothing. Getting dressed in my usual attire I chuckle at the thought of just talking to my ceiling like an idiot. Noticing the floor is now dry, I style my hair in the usual quiff and grab my leather jacket, phone, wallet and keys, and walk down stairs.
        "Good morning to you the birds are chirping.",I sing. Gaining laughs from all around the table and a few 'good mornings'. "So is Morrel here she's supposed to have our schedules.", Stiles asks. "Yeah I'm right here, don't see how you could possibly NOT see me at the table." ,Morrel says incredulously. Laughing he replies," I saw you, I'm just a jerk and wanted to see if you would get angry." "Squinty eye straight face emoji" was her reply. "Anyway here are your schedules." A resounding 'thanks' was echoed throughout the kitchen. Once food was eaten and schedules were looked over, everyone headed for the jeep and we're on their way to HELL. 'Cough' 'Cough' 'throat clearing' I mean high school.

~~TiMe SkIpZ TeW SkEwL~~ 

Scott's pov

       Standing next to the entrance of the school the rest of the pack and I, talk minimally amongst ourselves discussing our schedules. While Derek is just standing against the wall looking stoic and grumpy as ever. As I was just about to ask allison which class she has for third period a matte black jeep pulls into the parking lot blasting rock music and bringing alot of attention to it.
(Play music now)
       We all stared as they parked in the front of the school and all the doors all simultaneously opened and two model like females got out of the rear of the  jeep, one on each side. Then another female that had the looks to out pretty Lydia came out of the backseat. After them, one male came out of the passenger seat better looking than a Calvin Klein model. Finally the best looking one out of them all got out of the drivers seat clad in a leather jacket, green hair styled into a perfect quiff and shades, walking up to the front of the group.
      Greenie in the lead two females on the right of him and a male and another female on the left. Walking in synch to the front of the school with straight features and boasting confidence, all of them strutted to through the front doors and past us with nothing but a side ways glance from the leader. They all headed towards the office in perfect synch. Walking through the door in a line, the leader walked up to the desk and...-the door closed before we could see inside. Every one in our group looked at each other anxiously still reeling off of the power exuded from the strangers.
      Looking over at Allison I saw her face flushed and her bottom in between her teeth, staring at the door with hooded eyes. Snapping my fingers in front of her face she looked back at me paling considerably, then blushed looking down embarrased at what she'd done more so, IN FRONT of me. Lydia and Erica had the same fangirly look on their faces just not embarrased. Jackson standing next to lydia, smelling her arousal caused his nostrils to flare and his eyes to flash in anger and jealousy. Isaac was just shocked standing next to Derek and Erica by the wall with wide eyes an agape mouth. Derek just stood there with a small frown and annoyance pouring off of him in waves along with Boyd silently analyzing the situation. I on the other hand just looked with squinted eyes at the door trying to hear what they were saying. BUT, I couldnt, for some reason.
        Just as we were about to start talking the entourage of hotties walked out of the office with greenie in front and the other male in the back. Leaving a flushed office lady at the desk fanning herself with a random file, leaning back in her chair blinking rapidly and breathing hard. Greenie and the others walked to their lockers opening them in synch smirking and putting their things away. Then stood in an almost perfect circle, socializing with each other quietly. The bell rang and we, unfortunately didn't have the time to revise over the past few minutes or life and had to scatter. As we separated and I walked past the group, I sniffed subtly trying to get their scent. Stopping in my first period class I felt as though I've smelled that smell before, like it was familiar. As I was sitting down the rest of the students who had this class trickled in sitting in random seats.
        What I wasn't expecting was for Greenie to come in and sit at the desk infront of me. He put his things down and turned around to look at me with a smile. I smiled back then proceeded to introduce myself. "Hi I'm Scott McCall and it's nice to meet you." "I know exactly who you are, I just figured you'd notice me already because of my scent. Wow Scott  I thought you were the mighty true alpha of Beacon Hills, and you can even decyfer scents yet?" "How do you know who I am and that I'm a true alpha?" " News spreads fast in the supernatural world scotty boi." "Who are you." "You should know me from all those years of being friends. What you don't remember me?" "Stiles?" "The one and only, you miss me?"
"Talk to you later Scottie Boi." "Alrighty class I'm your history teacher from the year, my name is Elijah but you can call me Mr. Mikealson or Mr. M for short. I hope you can handle homework well because there's going to a lot of it so, hang on it's going to be one of the roughest years of your life." Stiles is back and with new friends and a new look . A new crew. It's gonna be a rough ride I hope were ready for it.