First Time 2

Lachlan's POV

I've been here a week so far. Simon has been adamant that I stayed in his bed while the others haven't cared aside from Vikk. He tried to apologise about what happened but I honestly didn't care. His girlfriend is pretty nice though so I guess that's a silver lining.

Simon: "You ok Lachy?"

Lachlan: "Yeah I'm fine."

I had been sitting on his bed on my laptop. Fixing up one last minute editing. Simon had been recording a few videos and asked me to stay in shot. He didn't care if he had his camera facing that way. Other times he would turn his camera away, And still reference that I was there if he needed to.

Simon: "We are going to get Nando's for dinner. What do you want?"

Lachlan: "Never been. Grab anything you think is good."

Simon: "Are you sure you don't want to come?"

Lachlan: "I'll be fine.I need to get some things done."

Simon: "Sure."

Lachlan: "Who's going?"

Simon: "Me, Josh, and JJ."

Lachlan: "You know what.I think I will come."

Simon: "What changed your mind?"

Lachlan: "Still salty on Vikk."

Simon: "At least you have a bed and comfort. Plus I wouldn't want to let you out there anyway."

Lachlan: "Why not Simon?"

I watched him look down at the ground and shuffle his feet a little.

Simon: "Come on, Let's go."

I got up from the bed and placed my laptop on the blankets while closing the lid. I got up and walked over to Simon as he went to walk out. Grabbing his hand.

Lachlan: "You've done so much for me. The least I can do is be here for you. You seem to have something on your mind."

Simon: "It's fine Lachlan. Just making sure you are comfortable and enjoying yourself."

Lachlan: "I'm enjoying my time here. I promise."

Simon: "Even with?"

Lachlan: "Even with the shit with Vikk."

I checked out my phone and saw it was only about 9 pm.

Lachlan: "Will Nando's still be open?"

Simon: "If we stop standing around it will."

Lachlan: "Sorry."

Simon: "Don't be sorry."

He held onto my hand for a second longer before letting go. He didn't let go straight away which caused my suspicions to be proven about him. I think he has a crush on me. I could ask him about it but he might get defensive and kick me out. Guess I'm kind of stuck with not knowing for sure right now.I followed him out of his room and into the lounge room to find Josh and JJ waiting for us. When Simon grabbed his keys we were off. I didn't really have the time to appreciate it before when he drove me back home but. He looks adorable with his glasses on. I know he doesn't need to wear them all the time, But a little part of me wishes he did.

Josh: "So Lachlan, How come you have locked yourself in Simon's room?"

Lachlan: "Uh, If I say work stuff does that get me out of it?"