{ 36 }

{ Rebecca }

"Demi, this is fucking stupid! Just turn around and take me back to school!" I yelled. "No! Rebecca! Therapy isn't stupid, you need it! Do you not remember about 4 days ago you were in a hospital, you are not fine and you need the help!" Demi protested. "I'm fine! I have eaten every meal since that day, I have gone 2 times a week and done everything the damn lady says to do!" I fight back.

"Rebecca! Get out of the damn car and go! It's only an hour, don't speak if that will get your ass in that room then don't talk! It won't affect me your only affecting yourself!" With that I opened the car door and got out and slammed it shut. "Fuck you!" I yelled as Demi got out of the car. "God! Why are you so damn pissy all the time, are you on your period or something?" Demi rolled her eyes. "No! I'm not, I'm on the same cycle as you, dumbass, but I'm so pissy because I don't need everyone over my shoulder 24 fucking 7 constantly asking if I'm okay! Also I'm related to you and that makes it worse!" I snapped slamming open the door. "Well welcome Rebecca.." the therapist chuckled. "Demi you know the drill. We will be done in an hour."

Everyone had left and next time I think me and Demi are going to go to Texas, I have never been out of California except the one time I lived in England for a little. "Hey, let's go to the mall." Demi said as we got in the car. "Ditch school?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Uh, sure why not."

"There is a a new store I want to check out if that's okay with you." I played with my fingers looking down as we drove to the mall. "Totally sis."

We arrived at the mall and I just wanted a hug from my sister, I was tired of waking up and being scared she is going to kick me out, that she doesn't love me. Demi began to open her door "Demi!" I rushed with panic. She looked at me and it was straight concern "are you okay?" She asked,

"I-I-I'm so sorry. Demi I'm so sorry, I miss you so much I miss your hugs you calling me baby sis and you tickling my feet when I don't listen or you threatening to throw me in the pool, and I do know how to swim, I miss movie nights and just talking to eachother in the the hospital I don't remember what I said but I know it was mean and I can never forgive myself for hurting you, Dianna, and Dallas, and Madison who I haven't talked to but Demetria Devonne Lovato I'm so freaking sorry." I was now fighting back tears. I felt two hands pick me up from the seat,

I was now sitting on Demi's lap but I was facing the steering wheel while her hands wrapped around me and her head on my shoulder. "Becca, I love you so so so much I know it wasn't your fault I have mental illnesses to and I know what they can do to you. I was just so mad and honestly I don't remember why. But now I'm mad." She said seriously. "Oh my god, what did I do?! I-I'm sorry!" I pleaded. "You lied to me, you said you couldn't swim but you can!" She laughed beginning to tickle me. "Haha d-Demi!" I pleaded laughing. I locked open the door and hopped out. "You gotta catch me!" I laughed. She put her keys in her purse and grabbed her purse and got out of the car and began running after me. She was wearing grey/white leggings with a white crop top.

We arrived at the entrance and people recognized Demi immediately. "I got you B!" She laughed grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. "Uh Demi?" I questioned as the people were aw'ing and taking pictures. Demi kept gripping me "Demi! Put me down," I snickered. "Oh right." She laughed and set me down. "Okay what store do you wanna go to?" She asked me. "It's called throwback, and its like a vintage store just wanna check it out, I know it's not your style but i don't know." I said nervously as people looked at us took pictures. "Sounds good, maybe I'll like something there." Demi chuckled as we walked into it. "Ew." Demi scrunched her nose up, "10 minutes please?" I pleaded. "Ugh, fine." Demi rolled her eyes and began playing on her phone.

I bought OF couple of things and then we made our way to food court, I got subway and she just some salad from a some place and we sat down. "So, you know the summer is coming up." Demi softly smiled.

"Mhm?" I asked taking a small bite or my sandwich, "well, I'm having a tour it's 2 months." I coughed "your point is?" I was mad, to be honest. "Do you want to come?" She smiled. "No."

"What?"

"I said no!" I snapped standing up. Immediately eyes shots on us. I felt embarrassed "Rebecca, sit down!" Demi argued. I picked up the clothes bag and bolted out of the mall, the angry tears just fell out of my eyes I couldn't control it, I saw Demi exit the mall and I made eye contact with her and I bolted out in the street where I saw a truck driver. He stopped and I opened the door "give me a ride?" I asked. "Sure where to?"

"Any where but here." He stepped on the gas and I looked in the mirror and saw Demi she looked scared beyond shit and angry, I mean if i was her I would be also, I just jumped in a truck and I don't know this man or anything.

----------------------------------
Comment and vote