Chapter 34

Isabella Denise

"W-what?" I stuttered but still kept my eyes closed, refusing to open my eyes to the sight of Marco's friend that he had down there, I didn't know if he covered it or if he didn't but I'm not taking any risks.

I was frozen to my spot right there when Marco asked me that question. Will he hate me? Should I tell him the truth? What if he gets angry? Will he leave me? These questions rang through my head as I struggled to decide if I should tell him the truth or not.

My heart was beating rapidly and Huss the mere thought of losing Marco broke my heart into a millions of pieces that couldn't and wouldn't be fixed by anything or anyone, how was it possible for me to grow this closer to a man and tell him the deepest things about me, I was pretty easy for him wasn't I? I was an open book to him and yet he was still the mysterious man like from he day I met him. Mystery was in his eyes and I could tell that mystery had something to do with his eerily dark past. He had a dark past for which I was very certain.

He killed his father at the age of 18 and then took over the family, he became so big then, so feared. Not a single person I knew didn't fear him but of course Grace, Marco's mother was one hell of a woman. She had to be the most feared woman on planet earth if the worlds most feared man feared her. She's a mother of course. Everyone's afraid of their moms, I just didn't have enough time with mine to fully realize that. I didn't even have my mom to even tell me about puberty or periods. Those were embarrassing times.

"Bella, have you seen Leo's dick?" Marco asked again and this time with a hint of something like anger or envy. Giovanni Marco Enzo envying someone? Was that true. Damn.

"Why are you asking me that Marco? That's a s-stupid question." I said faking a chuckle at the end but Marco didn't seem to agree with me as I felt his lips go from my neck to my shoulder, with him peppering kisses all over making me go hot overall. I sucked in a large breath when I felt his tongue dart out to lick my sweet spot from where my hickey was disappearing but now it has a chance of getting even darker.

50 shades of hickey.

I mentally chuckled at the sound of that but kept a straight face on the outside as I prepared myself to answer Marco but only when he answers me. "I don't think it's a stupid question Bella. If you have seen Leo's dick I think you have to see my dick as well." I heard Marco say more like whisper in my ear while nibbling on it.

Should I tell him?

Should I?

What will he afterwards?

Damn it! Just tell him!

Here goes nothing.

"Don't get mad but y-yes. I have but listen here first. I was in a relationship with him at that time and he was so ready for sex that he had striped butt naked and then forced me to see it. It wasn't like I actually wanted to see his friend I mean it was long and thick but I didn't really want to see it." I quickly said but somehow made sure that everything I said was heard perfectly so that Marco wouldn't get mad at me for that.

I thought over to what I had just said when it hit.

Shit! I told Marco some unnecessary things about Leo's 'friend'.

Great going Bella! You're a fucking genius.

I heard Marco inhale a shark breath before releasing it and snatching my hands away from my eyes before I could even protest or process what was happening.

I was quick recover from shock as I squeezed my eyes shut not letting any dirty image enter through my eyes. "Bella open your eyes." Marco said sharply but being the stubborn me I was I shook my head as a no.