The Answer

Creaye POV

I woke up early

I went to the kitchen and inspected if there were signs of a certain someone.

Good he's not here!

After cooking my own meal I finished eating it without anymore delay, fearing that he might come down any second now.

I remember, my debt should be paid off by now. I guess it's time for me to leave his side.

I thought sadly while proceeding to my room.

Wait! Why do I feel like I'm reminiscing?

This isn't good!

Then suddenly I remember the time when we went to that Japanese restaurant and the time when we were on the tree.

I'm starting to lose my mind!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++

Mr. Eos and Jennifer was in a meeting, I on the other hand was negotiating with a new business partner.

Mr. Eos did say to refuse him. I'll see if his worthy of something or not.

"We have great products that are going to be released soon." He said and gave me the files.

I worked my eyes through the files.

I guess he already knew what the products were that's why he said to refuse it. I can still remember how he said it.

"Refuse it, I have no use for weak companies."he said with a stern and cold face.

That was so scary. It looked like he was in a foul mood.

I wonder what's wrong?

"And that's all." The man said which brought me back.

I sighed and place the files on the table.

"Your company is quite in a tight spot, my apologies, but this isn't needed. Your proposal has been denied." I said with a bored face.

"What?!" He said with a raised voice.

"You are dismissed, I have nothing more to say to you."I said and stood up.

"Wait! you haven't even looked through everything!" He pleaded and handed me other papers.

"I've already seen them." I said in an irritated voice.

I placed the papers on the desk and intended to leave when he grabbed my arm.

"Please, I'll make sure to-" h didn't get to finish what he was saying as I rubbed his hand off.

"Please don't act pathetically. You are a representative." I said and left the room.

I met up with Jennifer and mr. Eos in the office.

"It took longer than I expected."mr. Eos said while resting his chin on his intertwined hands.

"My apologies, but he protested."I said.

Jennifer went out to do some errands mr. Eos gave.

"Sir" I said. He looked at me with the same expression he gives when his bored.

"I think I've already paid my debt for the damages sir." I said which didn't even changed his expression.

"I see, are you going to move?" He asked turning his gaze to the window.

"Umm-"

Just then Jennifer went back inside bringing more files.

"Let's discuss it later." He said and went back to the papers.