18

This burger is so good.

Everybody on the table looked at me. I blushed. Whoops, I literally moaned because of eating a sandwich. I thought it was silent.

I slowly start to eat my burger again, and Xavier because hulk. No, not the green huge mutant human thingy. Just got really angry at his brother for staring at me.

Though he didn't need to do that, okay, maybe, they are his brothers.

Xavier pulled me closer to him, making his brothers look away. Zane was already finishing his sandwich, not knowing what just happened.

Jayden and Jackson was ripping their fries into little prices, and started to flick it to each other.

Xavier smacked Jayden, who was sitting next to me, when a fry landed smacked me on my face. It's not that it hurt, it just had ketchup on it, and there was ketchup on my forehead.

Zane in the other hand, kept stealing Jackson's fries when he wasn't looking. Brad and Beau were eating in piece, and would occasionally tell Jayden and Jackson to stop before someone gets hurt.

//

As we were about to leave, the bell on the door rang, which happens only when people are leaving or entering the restaurant. In this case, it was someone entering.

It's him.

The guy that made Xavier angry.

It's Damon.

 (EYY! It's Nick!!)

(EYY! It's Nick!!)

Xavier grabbed my hand, and pushed me behind him.

But I was already behind him. Also I was surrounded by his brothers.

So I didn't need to be pushed back.

"Xavier, ignore him and leave," Beau said, who didn't want to cause a scene.

"Xavier!" Damon notices the big group that was about to leave –us.

"Here, we go." Zane sighs.

Brad whispered something to Zane, and Zane whispered something to Jayden and Jackson.

"C'mon Lassie," Zane whispered to my ear, and Jayden and Jackson left the restaurant. We followed after.

We've been waiting on the car for about ten minutes now.

"When is he coming out?! I'm gonna be late!" Zane whined for the hundredth time.

No one was actually counting, but he did say the exact line over and over.

"Why do you suddenly care if you go to class?" Jayden remarks.

"I've got my reasons," Zane shrugs.

I looked at the time on my phone.

1:24 PM

The bell is ringing in a minute. We are gonna be late.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw someone being pushed inside the restaurant through the window.

I made out one figure as Xavier, who was being held back by Beau. Anyone can see clearly that Damon was enjoying this.

By the looks of it Beau couldn't hold Xavier off of Damon much longer.

Brad went forward and told Damon off. Which he didn't do. Damon kept saying things I couldn't understand.

It happened so fast. Xavier was pulled back, and Brad threw something to Beau, and he did something to Xavier's neck. Xavier went limp in Beau's arm. I looked around, Jayden and Jackson was both next to me, while Zane is sitting in the passenger seat.

I frantically tried to get out of the car, as soon as I saw Xavier went limp in Beau's arms.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing?" Jayden asks pulling me back to my seat.

"Xavier, he's, he's uh,—" I couldn't find the words to say. But I knew I had to get out of the car and see if Xavier is okay.

"Xavier's fine, don't worry about it," Jackson tried to comfort me. I looked out side the window of the car, and saw that Damon got out of the restaurant

Not long after Brad and Beau were carrying an unconscious Xavier.

//

Can we reach 60+ VOTES for the next update??