Crap! wrong move

♡ Joshua P.O.V♡
When I checked the clock in the corner of the library, it was about 7 pm. Me and Jeonghan were having too much fun in the library that we forgot to check the time. I sighed and grabbed my bag.

Joshua: "hey, it's getting late. I'll text you when I get home"

Jeonghan: "Oh! uhh where do you live?" (That's not creepy at all) 

Joshua: "Just down the street.."

Jeonghan: "can....Can I walk you home then? IF THAT'S FINE WITH YOU!" 

Joshua: *blushing* "Um...okay.."

 Jeonghan turned away from me coughing. Although, he is covering his whole face, whiling coughing. He turned around quickly and grabbed my hand. My face was red hot. He was running with my hand in his. It was warm and soft, but also sweaty. When we reached the door, his hand slipped out of mine because 1. it was REALLY sweaty and 2. to open the door. He was panting beside me. I gave him some of my water. He drank all of it. :| He thanked me and threw the bottle away. When he got back on his feet, his eyes grew big in fear. I was a little confused. I turned in the direction he was looking at and I now understand why he is afraid. It was my bullies. I know their names. The Strongest and the "leader" of this little group, his name was Seungcheol (sorry if I didn't spell his name right) his little friends were Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, and The 8. The 8 is actually nice, he was just forced to follow his Hyung, Jun around.

  Jeonghan pushed me, behind his back. Seungcheol grabbed and pushed Jeonghan out of the way. He looked down at me with dark, evil eyes. My eyes showed fear right away. He snickered and grinned. He walked towards Jeonghan and grabbed the collar of his sweater tightly. Jeonghan took one glance and Seungcheol smashed his lips onto Jeonghan's. (whoa okay, calm down -3-) My eyes were wide. I can feel a sharp pain in my chest, watching them. He pulls away and looks at me. He snickers again, he bends down to my height (he is on the ground) and whispered in my ear. 

Seungcheol: * low voice* "Don't you ever think about looking, touch or speak to my angel....Got it"

Joshua: *gulp, sweating* " o-okay"

  After I said that, he stood up and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned in pain, clutching stomach. I can see Jeonghan face. He was worried and shocked. His handing covering his mouth, eyes open, and a light gasp escaping his mouth. Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's other hand and pulled him with the others. I was left laying on the cold. I managed to get up like 20 minutes later. I can't love Jeonghan he is off limits. I just can't....

*OKAY! I wrote all of this in school! Yes, I have a lot of time -3-|| But I hope you enjoyed! okay BYYE! X3* 

*