Back into the Highschool days

It's almost been a month now and I'm still at BTS'S dorm. I've been looking for a place to stay but can't find any.

I woke up to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully. I stared at him until Jimin and Jungkook barged into the room.

"MIN HEE!!! TAEHYUNG!!!!"

"Yah! Taehyung's still sleeping" I shushed them with my finger infront of my lips.

"To late" Taehyung slowly got up and stretched his arms out and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"So what's up?" I said and looked at them and saw Taehyung rubbing his eye.

"We just got invited to a school reunion!!" Jimin said while Jungkook danced around.

"Why are you dancing without me!" Hoseok came into the room and started dancing weirdly with Jungkook.

"Oh jinja?!" I said and looked at Taehyung.

"When's that?" I turned back to Jimin with the invention in his hands.

"Tonight" he looked back up with eyes popped opened.

"For reals? Don't we need to go shopping or something? I don't have anything to wear" I quickly got off the bed and the two boys stopped dancing.

"Oh I think we may have an outfit at the entertainment, we have like a whole closet of clothes" Jungkook said and plopped onto the floor.

"Let's go, cause it's already noon" Jimin said and left the room.

"12!" Taehyung and I said at the same time. We both hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom quickly.

After getting ready we all got into the car while Jin was driving.

"So what's all this about?" Namjoon said and turned around to us.

"It's the school reunion. Everyone should go. We all went to the same highschool, just different grades" Jimin said.

"I'm tired" Yoongi said and plugged his ear phones and rested his head on the window.

"I guess we all should go then" Hoseok said and looked out the window.

-Time skip-
We arrived at the front of the Entertainment and went around the huge building for a bit until we found PD-nim.

"Annyeonghasaeyo PD-nim" they all bowed down.

"Hi you guys. And hello to you too Min Hee" he saw me and smiled.

"Can we go~" before Jungkook can answer PD-nim already answered it.

"Yes you all can go to your school reunion. Now go get ready. It took you guys 5 hours just to get here" he started walking off. The boys and I went to the dressing room and saw a bunch of makeup artist and other people there.

"Min Hee?" A girl called out.

"Suzy?" I turned around and saw an old friend.

"Aigoo, it's been so long" we hugged eachother for a bit.

"I missed you so much. How'd you been? Are you still with Mark? Why are you here? Why are you with BTS?"  She threw me a bunch of questions.

"I'm good. But I'm not with Mark anymore" I scratched the back of my head. She gasped.

"Then who are you with?"

"Me" Taehyung had his arm over my shoulder.

"Ommo! Jinja? Such a perfect couple" she clapped her hands.