Chapter 61

Emma

I peel my eyes open. It's dark, almost too dark for the hour it must be by now.

Instinctively I reach over to the bedside table to check the time on my phone but then I remember my lovely boyfriend accosted it last night as has yet to give it back time. Can't really blame him for that, we were a little preoccupied.

As my eyes start to focus I notice the thin stripes of dull light streaming in from the edges of the curtains covering the large windows, completely shutting us out from the world outside.

I'm cold. So bloody cold.

Still blissfully naked from the events of last night but begrudgingly only covered by the thin bed sheet. Goosebumps cover ever inch of my skin, and not the good kind like last night.

Fuck it's cold.

Aggressively, and I mean I had no idea I had this much energy, I roll over towards the middle of the bed, not even considering that there would be another body there.

Don't freak out, obviously I know Harry's there, I'd be worried if he wasn't, my mind just hasn't fully woken up yet.

When I land on my other side my forehead hits Harry's chin. This might be the only occasion that I don't appreciate how defined and handsome his jaw is. It fuking hurt.

"Ow sorry" I mumble getting settled against his skin while he groans from the contact. Burying my face further into his neck, I wrap my arm around his torso feeling him wince as my cold hand rest on his chest.

I'm met with another deep throated groan as his arms engulf my sleepy body as I tangle my legs through his.

"I'm cold Hazzy" I complain realizing that all the heavy covers where on his side of the bed, damn cover hog.

He pulls them up over me but quite honestly the heat radiating from him is more than enough.

I try to adjust to get more comfortable but I'm being so clumsy, much more than normal still on a high from last night, the ache between my legs very prominent. It's like my body is so pleasurably numb it's like I have no control over my movements. I nudge him a little too hard, press my cold feet along his legs (again wouldn't be so if he hadn't stolen all the blankets) and after a few more moments I'm finally settled, nested right next to him, perfectly fitting into his side, more than ready to fall back to sleep.

"Jesus Em, thank god last night went a little more smoothly huh?" His voice is so deep with sleep and if I wasn't so tired I'd be jumping his bones right now. But after all the times he worked me over last night I simply don't have the energy.

"Shut up" I groan in annoyance, I just wanna go back to sleep.

"No really Em, you'd think I wouldn't be assaulted after the night we had babe." He's sleepy but very silly, knowing he's really bugging me off, but in the best way.

He chuckles at himself and I instinctively slap his chest. "What was it? Three, four times? I'd say coming that many times in a night would be pretty nice" pressing a lazy kiss on my hair.

"Harry I swear" I threaten, letting my cold hand drag along his chest, down his toned stomach, his ab muscles tensing under my touch. I almost reach my goal but stop to slowly trace his v-line, hearing his breath get caught in his chest, continuing my subtle movements.

"Babe I might have to keep teasing you if that's what it gets me." Well he seems pleased with himself. I pull my hand away.

"No way, don't deserve it" I say a little too chipper with my actions. And I roll over back to my side only to have Harry follow me and spoon me from behind.