Goodbye V-card

Y/n

Harry and I walked up the stairs with very little conversation. " Um... thanks Harry for that back there. I really appreciate it. People don't usually do that for me. You kind of remind me of the big brother type," I spoke honestly. He smiled at me, "No problem Y/n." We make our way to the living room to see Camila tending to Zayn. " When do I get my meds?" I asked Harry, rubbing my temple.

" Maybe 2 days so, Friday," I gave a nod then walked up to Zayn. " Look I didn't like what you said about Lauren but I shouldn't have tried to kill you. I apologize," I tapped my fingers on my jeans. " You're right, I stepped out of line. I apologize too," he said as Camila finished with his face.

" HUG IT OUT," Louis yelled at us. I took a breath and quickly gave Zayn a bro hug. " Glad you guys patched things up. So everyone I analyzed Y/n and here are my deductions. Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, PTSD, and also chronic depression. So until Friday you can share bipolar meds with Lauren ok?" I nod my head along with the others.

" Great meeting you Y/n and I'll see you soon," I hugged Harry and waved to the rest of the guys as they left our house.

" Now that, that is over, Lauren. Dress very comfy sweats would be cool," I said, racing up stairs. I changed into more comfortable clothes, grabbed some cash, 2 blankets, and I was ready to go.

Lauren was already downstairs looking more adorable than ever in baggy sweats, a beanie, and no make-up. " You look so beautiful," I was just overwhelmed by her.

She giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. " You're so cute, let's go," we walked to the car and I loaded the trunk before hopping in the driver's seat. " So where are we going?" I smiled and drove to the place where I felt most at peace.

"We are going to have to walk from here Laur. It's not that far I promise," she sighed and got out of the car. I grabbed the basket and everything else from the trunk.

------ 30 minutes later-----

"Laur it's not that far I promise," Lauren mimicked me. " We are here and it is worth it. We are going to watch the stars," I said looking up at the sky. " Y/n it's beautiful," I smiled and started laying down the blankets. " Ya it's my secret sanctuary. I come here when I need a breather from the rest of the world ," I said lying on the blanket while staring at the sky.

" What do you mean?" She held my hand and turned to face me. I stayed looking at the stars," I had some problems at school and home as you already know. Here, I didn't have any at all ."

Flashback

" Y/n you won't believe what just happened to me," Emma was shining with happiness. " What happened Em?" She looked so-so beautiful. " Chance kissed me and asked me out. I said yes omg isn't this great Y/nn," my heart broke with those words. He knew I loved her and he still fucking asked her out. I feel so betrayed, I don't stay to answer Emma. I just ran in the opposite direction.Unfortunately I just happened to run into Chance. " Hey Y/n I've guess you've heard the news," he looked genuinely sorry. At that moment I didn't care, "FUCK YOU CHANCE! YOU KNEW HOW I FELT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!"

I wasn't finished yelling but Chance walked away. I turned around to see the fate he'd left me to. " What's up Dyke?" There stood Garyson and his goons. I tried to run away but then Garyson tripped me. I fell hard on the concrete scrapping my chin. My body was overcome with pain as the kicking began. I thought that it all was over but no. The last kick came to my face. I knew it was over for real when I was lifted and thrown into the dumpster. Whatever I landed on was metal and it hurt like hell.

Alone in the dumpster I cried. I cried in pain, I cried because I had lost a friend, I cried because the girl I'd been in love with all my life now couldn't be mine. I got out of the dumpster and with my luck I saw Emma and Chance kissing.