acknowledgements

Dear fans and readers,

I cannot explain how grateful I am for your encouragements and comments throughout this book. Honestly, I don't think any amount of words could express my gratitude. I understand how long this took, and I thank you for being so patient and kind towards me.

I started this book as a personal story, but then I decided to publish it. At first I thought of abandoning it because I was so busy but your generous comments encouraged me to continue. Every comment, every praise and reaction I get from all of you means the world to me. To me, your happiness is what I aim for. Soon this book wasn't just for my enjoyment, I did this because I wanted to make all of you happy. You gave me confidence to carry on and love the stories I write. Without all of you, I wouldn't have made it this far.

Thank you for your comments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support. Each comment and personal message instantly made my day, and whenever I'm feeling down I always come back to all of you. I only hope I can be an inspiration to you.

If you wish to read more of my fanfictions, I have a Marvel Imagines book already published. However, I have since stopped writing on Wattpad for an uncertain amount of time. You can find me on Tumblr as "Maruthor", I also have a writing blog.

Again, thank you so much for going through this whole journey with me. I am truly, truly grateful, and I hope you have enjoyed reading this book and as much as I did writing it.

Love you all,
Maryenette

P.S. If you noticed, I published the last two chapters at the same time. I wanted to apologise for taking so long, and it's kind of like a 'two episode finale'.