Chapter 25- Don't Believe Me Now

I hear a car horn outside, Trina shouts, "Anne, your boyfriend is here!"

I roll my eyes.

I put on my jacket and walk down the stairs, Trina says, be back by 10 or you're sleeping outside."

I say sarcastically, "yes mom", I walk out the door and she shuts it right behind me making me jump a little.

Brandon is leaning against his car, smirking with his arms cross.

He says, "wow, you have it bad."

I reply sarcastically, "way to observe the obvious."

He opens the door for me and I get in then shut it, he gets in the driver's seat and drives off. I put on the radio.

Love me by Justin Bieber is playing, I begin to sing.

'Love me, love me, say that you love me

'Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me'

'Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me

'Tell me what I want to hear, tell you love me'

Brandon laughs and says, "I love you."

I blush.

He adds, "I'll try my best to not hurt you."

I say, "that's all I am asking", I squeeze his hand.

*****

We pull up in front of a fancy restaurant, I say, "you could if tell me we were coming here, I would of dress a little better."

Brandon smiles, "you look beautiful Ana", kissing me on the cheeks.

We got out of the car and walk to the entrance, Brandon opens the door for me.

The clerk asks, "reservation for two?"

We both nod and follow the clerk, he leads us to the balcony. Brandon pulls out the chair for me and I sit down. I pick up the menu, a blonde waitress hereby is flirting with a guy and the girl is sending her death glares.

Brandon takes my hand and squeezes it, smiling at me. He says, "you got beautiful eyes, Ana."

I blush.

The same blonde waitress comes to our table smiling at Brandon, I can handle girls like her.

She says, "hey handsome, what can I get you?".

Brandon snaps, "a manager to report that a waitress is interrupting my date", I smirk.

She frowns when Brandon blows her off, I call a waiter over.

I order, "can I talk to the manager please?"

The waitress is still trying to flirt with Brandon, who looks uncomfortable.

Three minutes later

The manager comes, it's a man in his mid-forties.

He asks, "what's the problem here madam?"

I say, "this waitress is interrupting my date", pointing at the girl.

The manager sighs, he says, "Isabel get back to work."

Isabel protests," but I am, I am taking the customer's order."

The manager snaps, "doesn't seem like it, I told you if I get anymore complains I would fire you."

She smirks, "you can't do that, remember I can make you lose your job."

The manager turns pale.

I say, "actually you can lose your job because my father is Mr. Alvin Montez, a big business owner." s

She turns pale.

She chuckles, "you're not his daughter."

I roll my eyes.

I take out my phone and call my dad and put it on loudspeaker,

"Hi, dad."

"Hi kiddo, what's up?"

"Well I am on a date and a waitress is flirting with my date."

"Who's this person? Tell me the name of the restaurant, I'll call the owner and get her fire in one phone call."

The waitress turns pale and the manager is speechless.

"Well, it's a fancy restaurant something similar to the one we went to some weeks ago."

"Is it opposite a pet store?"

"Yes."

"I know the owner, we are good friends, just tell me the waitress's first name and I'll call him immediately."

I smile at the waitress, she's speechless, Brandon just smirks and enjoying the show, the other customers are watching me with surprised faces.

The manager says, "Her name is Isabel."

That name sounds familiar, the owner said he was getting complaints about her since she started in July."

"Well I think it's about time she leaves"

"I think so too, I'll call now and by next hour she'll be packing."

Then he hangs up, I turn to her, "don't believe me now?"

The waitress leaves and runs to the kitchen area. I order my food and Brandon does the same. The manager is talking to the clerk then his phone rings I am guessing it's the owner.

Brandon says, "that was hilarious, you should have seen her face when your dad said that name sounds familiar."

I laugh.

When we are eating dessert, the waitress leaves with her bag and was very furious.

She shouts, "I'll make this restaurant get shut down!"

The security guard drags her out.

I just shake my head, Brandon says, "well this is a night to remember", I nod.

After Brandon pays, we walk out to the parking lot. Brandon suggests, "let's go by the park and lay down on the grass and watch the stars", I nod.

Ten minutes later

We arrive at the park, Brandon takes out a blanket from the back seat; then we walk to the middle of the field and lay down on the blanket.

I watch up into the clear sky and say, "the stars are beautiful."

Brandon says, "you sure are", I watch him and blush. He pulls me to make my head touch his chest and his hand around my waist.

I see a shooting star, I close my eyes and mumble, "I wish I have the best eighteenth birthday."

I open my eyes, Brandon had his eyes close and was mumbling something. He opens his eyes and looks down at me and smiles.

He leads down and kisses me on the lips, I close my eyes and pull him on top of me. He kisses me and I run my hands through his hair, I can feel firework in my stomach.

I hear laughing in the bushes, my mind snaps back to reality.

I thought it is only us here alone?

_________________