15|THE KISS✔

' You can put an ocean between our love, but it won't keep up apart

' You can put an ocean between our love, but it won't keep up apart.'
__________

WITH THE streams of light pouring in through my window, my eyes flutter open, my eyelids feeling heavy from the lack of sleep over the pass few days.

I can't help but grin when seeing Stiles next to me, his lips pouting as his eyelids are softly shut, him still fast asleep.

I couldn't help myself to lean in and place a kiss on his lips.

Stiles stirs somewhat, but stops after mere seconds, meaning he is still not awake.

I kiss him again this time a little harder.

A groan is heard coming from him, "What are you doing?" He mumbles sleepily, eyes still closed.

"I'm trying to wake you up." I state innocently, my smile stretching from ear to ear at the sound of his sleepy voice, "You're going to have to try harder." Stiles mumbles.

I put my lips to his again, but this time he kisses back. Our lips move in perfect sync, like pieces of a puzzle-cheesy, right? But it is totally true.

I push myself up on my elbows and put one thigh on both sides of Stiles, so that I'm hovering over him. I lean down and kiss him, he kisses back, our tongues mingling together. His hands are on my waist, keeping me steady as my hands make their way to his neck.

The intensity of the kiss only increases by the second, that is, until my door is thrown open, a chirping Lydia standing there as Stiles almost throws me off of the bed.

Quickly scrambling off of Stilinski, I narrow my eyes at my sister standing cockily in my doorway.

"Morning Lilly, Stiles."

Thank god it isn't my mom, if it was her though, Stiles and I would have had an hours speech about safe sex.

"Mom and I are going to do my hair and you should help." Lydia states with a bright smile, not even mentioning what she had just walked in on.

The marks, from where Jennifer had strangled her, are evident on her neck, and I can't help but hate on Jennifer Blake even more.

Lydia eyes me, awaiting for a confirmation from me as I nod,

"Let me just get ready."

"Be quick." With that, Lydia leaves my room, slamming the door closed behind her as Stiles heaves a breath of relief.

"Well that was embarrassing." Stiles speaks up and I giggle, burying my face in my hands,

"So embaressing."

▪▪▪
S

tiles had left for his house, him having to grab a few things before heading to school.