Truly Yours

You opened your eyes to feel your back against a a strong warm chest and an arm around you and smiled in bliss.

You loved waking up beside him.

You turned around, like every morning to watch him sleep for a while. It was the only time he was completely relaxed without any strain on his face and as hot as his signature smirk was, it was nice to see his eyelids closed and his lips slightly parted in a childlike stature. You treasured these rare moments of complete peace.

Surprisingly, he was awake.

And watching you.

You blushed as his eyes met yours. Damon wasn't usually a very expressive person. Years of bottling up all emotions can do that to you. But there was a secret. His eyes. His eyes spoke millions of stories. And right now, he was looking at you so intensely that for a while, neither of you said a word. Just looked at each other before he spoke,

'Morning'

Oh damn, that husky morning voice.......

You smiled in response and trailed a finger down his cheek.

'Do you have any plans today? You murmured against his neck.

He suddenly froze 'You're kidding right?'

'What?' you frowned.

'I asked you a month ago to keep today free.' he said sternly, rolling his eyes.

'Oh yeah, the "big surprise that will change everything". Man, how can I ever forget. I screamed and begged and pleaded till I was tired but for the first time in my entire life,  my puppy dog face didn't work'

'Hm, yeah that was a long week. You know how dangerously cute that pout of yours is?' he teased.

'So.......what is it?' you prodded.

'Nah uh, not happening darling. You'll have to wait and see' he winked.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright this is worse than hell.

All day your curiosity has been eating you alive. You had no idea what he has planned. Damon wasn't the kind to make a fuss about surprises, so you knew it wasn't just some random date plan.

Plus it's Damon.

.................and that kinda explain everything.

One of the reasons you love him so much is his......Damonness.

He's cocky, possessive, jealous, aggressive, rough and a total sweetheart at the same time. He would bring you out for dinner and make you feel all warm inside, then he would grip your waist slightly too tight when he would see some guy staring at you, sending a tingle down your back.

You had heard that some people bring out the worst in you while some people bring out the best. Damon........sort of brought out the most in you. All of your emotions were at an extreme with him and that made every second a challenge for you.

And you loved it.

You loved him.

You noticed your phone ringing and saw that you had a new text message from Damon.

Go to your bedroom.

You were about to text him back asking about it, but then thought better of it. You went up to your bedroom to find a beautiful blood red summer dress lying on your bed with a single white rose lying on top of it. There was a note beside it saying,