Author's Notes: Conclusion, Q&A

BEFORE I START THIS AUTHOR'S NOTES THAT EVERYONE HATES :'), I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK

Hey Everyone :P ! 

It's been a while since I was on Wattpad but I couldn't leave you guys hanging on an unfinished book of mine, that is just cruel O.o . Although my readers from my other books are planning my kidnap and getting pitchforks to poke me :') *I'm going to get murdered, help!*. 

It's been a long 2.5 years  with you guys and I am so blessed to have your support. Although I am still confused why you all would keep on reading my hideous writing XD, I appreciate it more that you know it. 

When I first started this book in 21st of April of 2014, I never imagined that so many of you would read it and comment on it. Also, you guys got me to be on the 1st rank in Paranormal, a couple of times. I literally screamed out of my seat when I saw it was 1st. Thank you! :D. 

(Taken on the 15th of August of 2016)

And this is how many times you guys read my book

(insert image)

I literally can't thank you enough for this. Unfortunately, the journey of this book with you all has ended. I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I have, reading all your comments whether criticising my work or supporting it, I appreciate every last one of them. 

THANK YOU!!!! T.T Q.Q T.T

1

1. Will you be making a sequel to this book?

Unfortunately, no, I won't be making a sequel to this book. I kind of ran out of ideas what to put on if I were to make a sequel :P. #writersblockforever

2. Where did the inspiration for this book come from?

The inspiration for this book actually came to me when I was reading Werewolf Committee by CourageousReader  that was one of the top books in the werewolf genre at that time before everyone started rewriting the same plot line of alpha meets rogue girl *rolls eyes*.

I wondered to myself what would it be like as a main female protagonist with incredible powers like this but I also wanted to tell people how dangerous it was and how tormenting it could be with a power everyone desired. 

3. Why did you make everyone think that Charlie was Winter's Lover?

Well, first of all, because I am evil :))))). Secondly, I thought it would really get the fans attention as who doesn't love or hate a damn love triangle XD.

Thirdly, I actually was planning on Charlie being a lover and rival to Duke as he would know Winter more than Duke. This would aggravate Duke but then I thought how it would be a bigger plot twist if he was her brother.  *runs away with giggles* hehehe.

4. How do you come up with so many plot twist?

I like to daydream, a lot. So a lot of the plot twist are very last minute as it was a sudden idea from my daydreaming. So things like Winter's father being evil but actually good and him controlling Talon were pretty much improvised. My imaginative mind is hell so please don't try to enter it :DDD. 

5. Why did you suddenly end the book and changed your mind to rewrite a better ending?

The main question I don't really want to answer :L. I was very eager to finish the book so my mind got the best of me, I ended the book on a very bad note which I still regret. 

6. What was your favourite part of writing this book?

I really love Chapter 54 where Duke is beating Talon up :3 but all of you get to see a scary side of Duke that only Winter knew about. I kind of wanted you guys to realise that there was more to Duke than you knew and you were never going to know about it now that I finished this book :)).

I also love the first few chapters cause I get to play into my romantic imagination but also I am a bit sarcastic. 

7. What are you going to do now?

I'm going to focus on writing other books and try to finish my currently unfinished books I still have on my profile. 

8. What do you say to other writers starting on Wattpad? 

I say always make sure that you are strict on yourself on updates, be very constant like upload a chapter every week. This will help your reader base to grow. You may not get as many views as you want at first but that doesn't mean you should burn out that ambition of yours and hope. Always appreciate your initial fans. :)