Story Announcement

I am truly overwhelmed by the sheer velocity of positive feedback this story has received. Never did I think that it would be this popular and that so many of you would love it.

I have been bulled over by people telling me that I inspire them and that this story is written beautifully. I never thought that would happen.

As a thank you and due to high demand, I have decided to write an epilogue. Hopefully this will answer any questions you have in regards to the storyline.

I just want to say that yes, the ending is abrupt but I purposely wrote it that way.

In reality, life can change in a second and the smallest of things can affect people massively. Everything can seem fine one minute and then disaster may strike the next.

In regards to Gerard's action of turning himself in: that was a creative decision I had chosen quite a few chapters ago. If you analyse the way I have written him, it will be clear that he is a man with high moral integrity. I will explain it more in the epilogue.

I will also be clearing up the blackmailing, Gerard's role as a father and how Frank has coped since.

I will not be writing a sequel as I feel as though the story would be dragged on further than it needs to be. The epilogue will range from 5000 words to maybe more than 10000. It depends how much I feel I need to write.

Again, thank you all so much. Without you, this story would be forgotten and incomplete.

I will be returning with the epilogue soon. I have already started it.

-Beth