Chapter 6

Author's P.O.V

"Now its time to pick your weapons." Slender spoke. "Well I can summon weapons, but in case I can't use my powers I will pick a back up weapon." (M/N) said. "Well then Masky, Jeff, BEN, and Toby go with them to help pick their weapons." Slender said. "Alright! Let's go." BEN exclaimed. (M/N) and Lisa got up to follow the four boys.

~Time Skip~ 10 minutes~

After about 10 minutes the group of five made it to this gray door far down the hall. When the door was opened (M/N) and Lisa saw stairs. Once everyone made there way down the stairs they walked into a very spacious room. The room had dark gray walls and weapons everywhere. All types of knives, daggers, swords, katanas, axes, and hatchets were on the wall. And the tables there where pistols, shotguns,rifles, sniper rifles, sledgehammers, and holsters for every weapon. "Well go around and tell us what you like." Masky spoke first. "I want to see if I can pick up that sledgehammer." Lisa said quickly. "Umm... I don't think you can Lisa." BEN said. Lisa didn't listen and walked over to the two matte black sledgehammers. To everyone's surprise Lisa picked them both up with ease. Nothing happened for a second until the sledgehammers glowed a soft lavender color. The sledgehammers handles grew smaller so Lisa could grip them better and a lavender lilac appeared on both sides of both sledgehammers. "Lisa let me see those real quick." Toby said. Lisa walked over and handed them to him, as soon as they hit his hands his hands dropped. "As I thought these are the 200 pound ones but how?" Toby questioned."You can take them back now." Toby told Lisa. She set them next to (M/N) and walked over to a set of daggers. "I want back up weapons to go under my dress if I can't use my sledgehammers." Lisa said. "Touch them so they can change to fit you because it seems that your powers tell you what weapons that will suit you the most." (M/N) spoke. "Man you are one smart kid." BEN spoke. (M/N) looked at BEN, "Yes I am." (M/N) replied and looked back to lisa. Lisa touched the daggers the glow of lavender happened again and when it went away the handles were lavender and the blades were black with a lavender lilac on them. "Do you want anything else before I get your holsters?" Masky questioned. "Yes I do I want a gun." Lisa said and walked over to the table with the guns. After a few seconds she picked up a black pistol but this time after the lavender glow disappeared the gun was a dark purple but it still got the lavender lilac on the side. "That is all no other weapons interest me." Lisa told Masky. "Alright then come over here and I will get you your holsters." Masky told her. Lisa walked over to Masky. "Can I get your gun please I already got the knives you picked." Masky said. Lisa handed him the gun and he put the gun in a holster an held it up the holster that had a belt and straps to a holster for her gun, ubove the gun there were two little pockets, on the other side there was a holster for her daggers. "The two pockets are for holding your bullets." Masky told her. "We will get a friend of ours to come over and tech you how to put the holster on." Masky said. Lisa replied with a excited nod. "Alright (M/N) its you turn." Toby said. (M/N) said nothing while he walked to the table and wall that had swords and knives on them. He looked at the fkemr a second before he picked up two large katanas and a set of six daggers. When (M/N) picked up the katanas the same thing that happened to Lisa happened to him except the swords glowed (F/C) and when it went away the handles were (F/C) and the blades were pure black, on the blade there were (F/C) wings. (M/N) set them down by Lisa's sledgehammers on the floor and went to the guns. He didn't look at them long until he picked up a gun just like Lisa's and the same thing happened after the (F/C) glow disappeared the gun was black and the wings were on the side. "I'm done." (M/N) finally spoke up. "Ok I'll get you holsters also. Maksy said. (M/N) walked over to Masky and gave him the weapons. Masky got a holster that crossed over his back for both of the katanas, another holster that holds his gun on his hip, and a small thigh holster for the daggers. " we are all done here I will take you weapons in you holsters to your rooms, you should probably go to the dinning room though because its almost dinner time." Masky said checking the clock on the wall.