Death ain't a solution

Please don't ever say that again, DanielleWharrie

It kills my heart when hear this from others. It's hell. I dunno if you ever had a friend killing themselves or even experienced the death of another person. It's horrible, even if they don't die at their own will. It's simlpy traumatic and I don't want it.

So please don't think about it anymore. This person ain't worth it, and no matter what happens. stay strong. Cry as much as you want. It's totally fine. I'll be here if you need me or just wanna talk randomly. Just please don't go suicidal. I won't make you promise it, but please know that I wish you'd promise it.

Also, to my dear Avery, if you read this... I love you dearly as a friend. You have a reason on this earth  just like everyone. No matter how small it is, it's important and you'll always have at least one person that'll care about you, because you're that important reason to them. I care about you. I don't know if you care about that and I don't mind if you don't. Just keep in the back of your mind that I'll always care about you. I won't forget about you and I won't stop caring and thinking about you. You're special to me and I can relate so much to you. So crawl out of your hole and start living again. It's not too late as long as you're still breathing.

Bye for now. my foot is freezing (only one. Weird enough) and I'll take that as my sign to go to bed.

...stop scrolling...