[32]

scarlett✨ added blake☁ to the group all the single ladies (+ scarlett)

scarlett✨ changed the group name to who run the world? girls!

does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes

scarlett✨:
i

i'm sorry

blake☁:
GIRLS

lottie🐬:
BLAKE

LOTTIE

scarlett✨:
TELL US EVERYTHING

lottie🐬:
OKAY OKAY there isn't really that much to tell tho

blake☁:
bitch you're engaged not much to tell my ass

lottie🐬:
get ready for a long ass paragraph

blake☁:
WAIT

what

blake☁:
ryan wants to hear it too

scarlett✨:
sigh

scarlett✨ added dumbpool💩 to the group who run the world? girls!

dumbpool💩:
i'm here and i'm ready to hear your story

lottie🐬:
it started out like a normal date night (well, not that normal, we went to in n out bc i was craving a burger but you get the idea). we got our food and he joked around and we had loads of fun, like we always do. when we finished eating we went back to the car and i thought that he'd drive me back to his place like he usually does. but he didn't. he drove into the city and after like ten minutes he stopped in front of the tallest building i had ever seen. he dragged me out of the car and into the elevator of the building. when it stopped and we stepped out i noticed that we were standing on the roof. the sun had just started to set and the view was breathtaking. we talked for a bit and i think you can imagine what happened next.
guys, can you belive that i'm actually marrying sebastian stan, the love of my life?

dumbpool💩:
what the shit

scarlett✨:
there are actual tears streaming down my face

blake☁:

ryan your proposal was so fucking lame compared to this you need to step your game up

i'm so happy for you, babydoll. i can't stop crying.

lottie🐬:
i love you all so much

[01.10.16]